MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Many spots still open. Sign up! Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for this autofantastical giveaway, @misterbee!

Thank you, @Bert for the tag!

Good luck to every auto-lovin’ entrant!

6 Likes

CALLIN’ @DougDawson…COULD YOU “SOUND DA HORN”??? I don’t want anyone to say they didn’t hear/see the Notice. SUPER THANKS, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for the fun Mr.:honeybee:!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @misterbee ! But-- amI missing something? I can not find any sign up???

2 Likes

Post #966 :arrow_up:

1 Like

I also found it a little difficult to find. Here’s a screen shot from my laptop of what the sign up post looks like. It’s at 27 days ago, or at least it is today. :wink:

1 Like

:up::arrow_double_up: ENTRY #966 on this Thread’s “Radio Dial” :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

LOL - Ok, who’s the wise guy that signed up @misterbee to his own giveaway???

4 Likes

I DID!!! If no-one else wants 'em, good way for me to get 'em… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: At least, I didn’t sign up for the BONUS. Oh, well, I see someone did sign up. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

So it’s a 3 way to the win
@misterbee
Thanks again for all the work you put into helping people smile :grin::blush::grin:

1 Like

i dont get it

1 Like

You can win with your flag , or the random num pick for your strain choice or the bonus
That’s 3 ways

2 Likes

this i dont get i thought bonus were just the extra draws

You get 3 chances right ?

1 Like

There are three ways to win and one additional giveaway, a fourth, unannounced bonus, was given for being the first to sign up

8 Likes

now i see :eye: :eye: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

Cool. I don’t sign up for many giveaways, but I do read every post

7 Likes

depending on whst goes on here when im scrolling my screen i can be very focused or be un attentive

2 Likes

Thank You Dear!! :green_heart: :blush: Have a good one!! :+1: :grin:

3 Likes