MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

IT’S ALMOST THAT TIME…THE GATES TO THE "AUTO DRIVE-IN GIVEAWAY" OPEN AT TEN AM/1000 EST, :up: :arrow_double_up: ENTRY #966 3 MAY :arrow_double_up: :up: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

How does it work with the bonus in this giveaway?

Do we get to enter our names twice?
(1x giveaway and 1x bonus offers)

2 Likes

You put your Country’s Flag Symbol after your Name. AFTER the Giveaway Drawings are concluded, @OhNo555 will then draw a Number from the Numbers of Flag Symbols. The Member matching THAT Number gets the BONUS, yet un-named. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey @misterbee it seems like OG regularly goes down for maintenance or whatever around that time (10 est). It used to be a few hours earlier (or is it several times a day now?). Maybe it would be good to start a bit earlier or later in the future?

3 Likes

The sign up is open for 24 hours, lots of time to sign up @allotment :grinning:

4 Likes

15mins hers s shortcut

3 Likes

I know but when people are countdowning here it’s a bit sad to run into the OG downtime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iv never noticed it down for maintenance, since I joined.

1 Like

Watch your edits people.

2 Likes

@luxton…as you were the FIRST to sign up, please PM your “personals”, you will receive an “UNANNOUNCED BONUS”. You remain eligible for the Giveaway, plus the BONUS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

Crap, I’m out of likes! Right on, thanks!!

Deets incoming

7 Likes

Thank you @misterbee!

Scroll up to #966

@Hashpants @THCeed @420noob @mota @Foreigner @DougDawson @Pigeonman
@grotebag @Lady.Zandra63 @Prince @Fortman420 @Flower @PhilCuisine @Longtooth
@olschool @3bombedmice @Zolorp @sfzombie13 @Sintax

8 Likes

To be fair, Members can sign up for ONE of the TEN Giveaways, THEN ONE of the TWO BONUSES. PLUS, if you include your Country’s Flag Symbol, you MIGHT get chosen for another Bonus, yet un-named…but it WILL be an “AUTO”. Not one of the Classic Cars, but an “AUTO” nevertheless!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Bert, and thanks for the opportunity, @misterbee.

2 Likes

It took a little dance; back and forth… but Thanks for the Tough Choices @misterbee
You run a great show Sir

2 Likes

Oh baby!

5 Likes

Thank you kindly for the great choices @misterbee :v::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think it was intentionally set to a time only the :eu: peeps had to stare at the maintenance screen and the North Americans would mostly sleep… And maybe it is back there now as it did not happen so far. :man_shrugging: So false alarm I guess @misterbee

5 Likes

Not to worry, your intentions were pure…and appreciated. DON’T stop posting your concerns/observations here. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like