MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Thanks for All the chances, @misterbee
And the assist, @OhNo555

5 Likes

thanks everyone. this has been great RIDE so far @misterbee.

peace

4 Likes

Awesome bit of a midnight ramble that was! Glad some of you fine OGs stopped and scooped up this perpetual pedestrian along the way. Hey- someone even asked if my old boots were Rolls Royce! Sure feels that way now!

Thanks for all the usual fun, @misterbee and @OhNo555 (glad to have you back in style, sir!) and congrats, winners!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

That’s not private

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the cool contest @misterbee :honeybee: I appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

congrats to the other winners too :facepunch:

5 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen of the OGniverse, we have been gifted a LARGE amount of “STARFIGHTER f3” from Last Green Valley Seeds. I’ll put them in circulation soon. ALL, have a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

49 Likes

Thanks for the time an effort @misterbee
@OhNo555
Much appreciated

3 Likes

Maybe I need to buy a lottery ticket! Great to see you @OhNo555 :pray::green_heart: cheers to the contributors and congrats to the lucky winners. Have a great wknd guys :sunglasses:…I’m getting some likes back in 15 min

7 Likes

Congrats winners!

4 Likes

Hope you are taking care of yourself so you can heal up! Take care hun!

5 Likes

Just saw that you did these mate! Incredible. You are an absolute man of the people!! Haha. Big fan.

1 Like

Got EVERYONE, but @blowdout2269 (Forgotten Strawberries) ready to be dispatched, dropping in the Mail MONDAY, (I don’t retain Member’s “Personals”). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I just wanted to take the time to thank all for wishing me well and being so patient and supportive for the small roll I play in @misterbee GR8 giveaway. The out pour from this community for each others well being is always heart :heart: warming and amazing :star_struck:! Thanks again all of you! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

22 Likes

Lol, here I am the last one to deet the :honeybee:…again.
:rofl:

Thanks again brotha!
You too @OhNo555. Glad you’re feeling better enough to join us today. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Might be last, but never forgotten! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Port Wine Cheese (courtesy of misterbee)

36 Likes

That looks great, but the name alone makes me salivate.

2 Likes

CONGRATS to the G-R-E-A-T @SamwellBB!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Who do I have to talk to to get one of these?

12 Likes

That’s vintage bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes