MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

here ya go, buddy!

16 Likes

Noooooooooooo! Dammit

1 Like

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS! Thank the grow gods!

3 Likes

Cheers to that effort Bro.
Beautiful looking plant @CanuckistanPete

2 Likes

Nice looking plant @CanuckistanPete .
Thanks for the information @tresbundles

Ordered.

10 Likes

I wasn’t aware :grin:. I know exactly where these two are going :grin::grin::metal:

Thanks for bringing it up @MOX!

7 Likes

@tresbundles dropping bombs on the whole community!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Hell yeah! They call me Enola Gay! …wait nevermind. :grimacing:

edit: If I remember correctly these are the ones where the funds go to Overgrow.

10 Likes

Hopefully! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Don’t quote me, BUT…I heard the following will be the Strains/Varieties searched through to find TEN/10, plus a few for “POSSIBLE BONUSES” in the planned @SamwellBB Giveaway Part II”: Fire Alien Kush x Koffee f2, Poison Ivy x Stardawg f2, Nepoji #2 f2, Mother’s Milk #6 f3 (“sticky resin”), Port Wine Cheese, WORLD FAMOUS Purple Poison Cookies #6 f2, Devil Cookies x Koffee f2, Grand Funk Railroad, Dosifyah #1, First Aid CBD, Fire In The Sky #2, GDP f2, Face Off OG BX2 f2, Love Fire f2, Mother’s Milk #8 f3 (“purple pheno”), Snake Breath, Spitting Cobra f2, Baked Alien Cookies, and Undertow.

I’ll give Notice on the Date/Time. As always, I’ll prepare the Listing in advance also. If all goes as planned, I forsee “PART THREE” in the Fall…stay tuned. Have a pleasant week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

54 Likes

Even better!

3 Likes

I’m officially excited!!!

5 Likes

Alien kush with koffee I’m in
One of My favorite breeder
Pacific NW roots :joy: :grinning:

5 Likes

That’s a crazy list @misterbee :slightly_smiling_face: thanks for all the effort you put into your giveaways :v:&:green_heart:

4 Likes

Good looking :eyes: plant brother and a nice back drop as well! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Warming up the numbers generator for this one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::crazy_face::tada::trophy::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Thank you @misterbee

I have received the Red Snake #7

9 Likes

Hawaiian haze has landed safely! :v:t3: @misterbee you’re the best! Thank you again.

6 Likes

SDXSD Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude made it to the great white north @misterbee
Do you ask them to put the “non machinable” or have they just given you a stamp and full access to the back room on off hrs? :rofl::rofl:
Thanks again for all you and @OhNo555 do around here to OG the bish outa this place :green_heart::seedling:

21 Likes

I pay the extra Charge on ALL I mail. Probably don’t need it, but old habit. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes