MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

EURO/EASTWARD ONLY…EURO/EASTWARD ONLY…EURO/EASTWARD ONLY!!

On 11 MAR/MONDAY 0800 (8AM) EST, the following Giveaways will be OPENED/“wikified”, stay open for TWENTY-FOUR/24 Hours, CLOSE on 12 MAR/TUESDAY 0800 (8AM) EST, Winners selected shortly thereafter. SAME OVERWRITE RULES APPLY!! Members can ONLY enter ONE/1 GIVEAWAY (1 Strain/Variety), choose carefully.

EURO GIVEAWAY NR. ONE/1: The World Famous “Purple Poison Cookies #6/f2”, @SamwellBB (BAKED BEANZ), Photo/Reg

1. @Garcimore :fr:
  2. @Villiager
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @CaptainNemo :es: :green_heart:
  5. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  6. @ifish :uk:
  7. @GCC.Bud
  8. @globalhead :india:
  9. @pizza2 :de: :v:

Add Numbers, if needed.

EURO GIVEAWAY NR. TWO/2: “Fog Dog”, California-Bred, 60-Day Auto/Fem
3. @Rogue :belgium:
8. @pizza2 :de: :v:
10. @Tlander :thailand:
15. @globalhead :india:
Add Numbers, if needed.

EURO GIVEAWAY NR. THREE/3: “Forget Me Not”, @JAWS, Photo/Reg

1. @funkyfunk
  2. @CaptainNemo :es: :green_heart:
  3. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  4. @pizza2 :de: :v:
  5. @ifish :uk:

Add Numbers, if needed.

EURO GIVEAWAY NR. FOUR/4: “CAP JUNKY”, S1/Fems
1.@ifish :uk:
3. @Piter :es:
4. @pizza2 :de: :v:
6. @globalhead :india:
7. @CaptainNemo :es: :green_heart:
8. @LonelyOC :sweden:
9. @Shevchenko :ukraine:
18. @Jhamersburg
Add more, if needed.

EURO GIVEAWAY NR. FIVE/5: Maui Mango Haze, @Guitarzan, Photo/Reg
2. @pizza2 :de: :v:
6. @Faithisyours :eu:
7. @CaptainNemo :es: :green_heart:
8. @Aero :eu:
11. @globalhead :india:
14. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
18. @ifish :uk:
Add Numbers, if needed.

REMEMBER, Signup will be open for TWENTY-FOUR/24 Hours. No need to OVERWRITE ( La Guardia Civil, Polizei, La Police, UK Bobbies and, Tumruat will be on “Overwrite Patrol”!!.) Good Luck, ALL. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Good morning @misterbee ! I’ll follow your thread brother.
:slight_smile:
GROW ON BRO!

6 Likes

Good morning Mobilly !!!

How are you this morning ?

I will also be setting this topic to watch <3

2 Likes

Good morning @BeTheLight ! We are doing fine and dandy today. Thanks. Just waiting for it to warm up just a bit before I go out and begin the days work.
Hope you are doing just as well.
I had to follow MisterBee’s thread for sure. I don’t need seeds and probably won’t try any drawings. That is until I get some of strains I already have been gifted grown out.
But this is a Misterbee thread after all. lol

2 Likes

Im doing well, I have been up all night but thats alright i’ll get some sleep later !

Oh I feel the same way at this point, I will just be watching as well, until I too get some more of the gifted strains grown !

3 Likes

IMG_6287

5 Likes

Dang @misterbee is bringing the heat. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s a wonderful thing you do Mr :honeybee:

Hay @ifish where you at

3 Likes

@misterbee, You know I am watching this one!

IMG_4734

3 Likes

A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum. Recently, I received a BIG Package from Spain. It had a “CRUZ ROJA” Symbol on it. That’s weird, I thought. No Return Address, nothing to indicate Contents…nothing. I took it inside, carefully opened the Envelope to find a Flash Drive on top of an Inner Envelope…getting stranger!!

Not taking a chance, I thought it best I view the Flash Drive. I popped it into the CPU and to my surprise, it was a Digital Recording of a Spanish OPERATING ROOM!! It seems our FRIEND @SamwellBB was having a Medical Procedure, arrived late, and had to rush getting changed and “prepped”. Anyway, after the Anesthesia Tech administered the “Michael Jackson Juice”, “Sam” promptly started “nodding off”.

The O.R. Tech noticed a Bag on the Table, asked “Sam”, “?Quiene es” (“Who’s this?”) Sedately, “Sam” uttered “Senor Abeja y OG”. The second question was, “?Que es” Before going “completely under”, he replied, “Semillas para Senor Abeja y la Familia OG”.

Having done his job, the A.T. came over, looked in the Bag, pulled out “Purple Poison Cookies #7/f2”, asking if anyone had heard of it. The Operating Room Head Nurse said “Si, but I hear #6 is better!!” The Physician Assistant chimes in, “Personally, I prefer Port Wine Cheese”. Now, you have EVERYONE on the Team discussing “Frijoles Horneadoz”…BAKED BEANZ!!

By this time, “Sam’s” Juice is wearing off. First thing he said was, “how did it go?” The O.R.H.N replied, “Oh, we haven’t even started.” HE PROMPTLY PASSED OUT…AGAIN!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SPECIAL NOTE: The procedure was successful, he recovered completely…and NO, I’M NOT SENDING THE BAG BACK!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

41 Likes

This is beautiful. In chaotic moments of our own mortal uncertainty, wanting to be sure ones treasured seeds and genetics continue to bring joy to others. That Port Wine Cheese sounds mouthwatering delicious. A toast to the successful operation @SamwellBB! Thanks for the excitement and storytelling @misterbee. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Port Wine Cheese just started about a month ago, courtesy of @misterbee. One of my favorite smokes!

5 Likes

Somewhere in that Narrative is the Name of a Movie. The FIRST PERSON to correctly name the Movie will receive TWO HALF-PACKS OF @SamwellBB’s WORK. Will leave it open for ANOTHER THREE/3 HOURS. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Big with Tom Hanks? Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Oh, Yee of equisite taste!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

10 Likes

Nice try…NOT!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like your guess better! Hope you win! Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

DING - DING - DING!!! Give that Man his Prize!! PM “personals”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Thanks for the fun this morning @misterbee

Hope the Mrs is continuing to do well :v: All the best

7 Likes