MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Thank you so much @misterbee!! You guys are amazing and I am greatful to be apart of all of this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome giveaway @misterbee and great job keeping things together @OhNo555 . :v:

13 Likes

From YOU, @DougDawson, a cherished honor to hear those words. On a Side-Note, I checked out your Youtube Channel, extending a “Dap, Dap, Dap” for your “Tap, Tap, Tap”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Totally agree!! @misterbee you simply awesome!!
@OhNo555 You simply awesome too!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :herb: :v: :v: :hugs:
:sunglasses: :v: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Thanks a lot @DougDawson for the recognition and acknowledgment for all the efforts put forth. You 🫵 in your own right know how hard this is to as, you do it day in and day out in addition to the fact you are a one man :man: show. Very nice :blush: encouraging words. :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::boom::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Thank you for my very first win and entry in a giveaway truly grateful @Garcimore is who I need to send my address too ?

16 Likes

PM ME your Info!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chances, @misterbee
And for the seed contributors @JohnnyPotseed, @Guitarzan, @Sebring, @CanuckistanPete

9 Likes

Ooo-wee, lucky ladies indeed. All winners!:astonished:
Congratulations every one of you. :smiley:

Wow, what an event. Way to to top yourself again @misterbee & Co.
:clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes

you always rock @LedZeppelin !

6 Likes

plant them ones with care. your first win! woot woot!

6 Likes

Well done @LedZeppelin, sorry if I’ve called you “bro” in the past.

9 Likes

Cool generosity on top of generosity… way to bring it on home!

10 Likes

"OG LADIES", make sure you send those “personals”, please. Want to get all the Strains/Varieties out by Wednesday. SUPER THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey! Thank you again for everything you do! Just wanted to make sure you got my PM?

3 Likes

PLEASE DON’T DELETE INFO UNTIL I GIVE A :heart:!!! THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

SPECIAL REQUEST: Ladies that “did not win” (YOU’RE ALL WINNERS!!), PM “personals” also. @LedZeppelin has redirected two of her “Winnings” to her fellow “Sistas”. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

CALLING ALL “HEMPSTERS” (Hemp Lovers)!! Recently received a fair amount of the following Hemp Strains/Varieties: FINOLA, CHERRY WINE/OTTO II, OTTO 2 BAOX (CBD 5 - 15%), BUFFALO SOLDIER (FEM/CBG/CBD, 9 - 16%/1 - 2%), MAGIC BULLET (FEM/CANNABIDIOL 14 - 24%, 2017 & 2018 MEDI MIX, AMERICAN PIE, AND FOUR/4 “GRAIN/FIBER STRAINS” - CHIN MA, HAN NE, YUMA, and HAN-J6.

If there’s any interest, I thought another “Hemp/Hemp Giveaway” might be something slightly different. A member from Hawaii inquired, and after packing up a sampling, plus some Sunflower Seeds, I thought I would survey the Group. (BOTH HEMP AND SUNFLOWERS CAN IMPROVE THE SOIL BY “DRAWING UP” SOME OF THE UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS CONTAINED THEREIN.). Anyway, thought I’d ask, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

I could use more CBD rich seeds for sure. I gave most away and have more people asking about it.

6 Likes

Even if there’s not enough interest to warrant a Giveaway, I’ll reach out to ya…PROMISE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes