MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

Where’s @Gardenartus ?

1 Like

Twisted sister?

Way back in the 80ies…

2 Likes

Yes you got it @sayrum, long ago in the 1900’s…:grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

You can always do a swap with one of the other ladies! :wink::ok_hand::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

4 Likes

I bet a family with Frank Zappa as mommy !!!

1 Like

Come on ladies time is ticking away!

6 Likes

My middle schoolers ask me if I was born in the 1900s all the time.

For a group of children who still hug me when they see me they have some audacity.

9 Likes

I love :heart: the innocent :innocent: question kids ask. When my daughter was very young, they were discussing dinosaurs :t_rex: in school and she asked my mom what it was like to grow up with dinosaurs :sauropod::joy::joy::joy:. We all laughed except my poor mom :older_adult:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Ok ladies, we have a shut down on the wiki @ post #1114 please stand by and be patient as this will take a while! The results will be posted soon! :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes
2 Likes

IMG_4460

Welcome all you hot :hot_face: lady growers to the GR8 @misterbee’s for the 1st :1st_place_medal: ever ladies only giveaway!

IMG_5535 IMG_5527

We had one :point_up: number that was RED HOT :hot_face: today! Please see results below :arrow_down:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER ONE/1: “FRANKENSTEIN”, Photo/Fem, @JohnnyPotseed

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #9 @Bobgrows! :wink:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER TWO/2: “WEDDING CAKE”, Photo/Fem

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @MrsTJakes! :blush:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY:" NUMBER THREE/3: “Maui Mango Haze”, Photo/Reg, @Guitarzan

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @Rena93! :partying_face:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER FOUR/4: HEIRLOOM MAUI WOWIE, MYSTERY MIX, Photo/Fem, @Sebring

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #8 @LedZeppelin! :star_struck:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" Number FIVE/5: “PANAMA RED” (2001), Photo/Reg, OG-Affiliated Breeder

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @RainToday! :crazy_face:

"Ladies Giveaway" NUMBER SIX/6: “BLUE MORNING”, Auto/Fem, @JohnnyPotseed (That’s right, he donated plenty!!)

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #2 @RainToday! :hugs:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER SEVEN/7: “TRIZZLER/S2”, Auto/Fem, @CanuckistanPete

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @AppalachianBiscuits! :slightly_smiling_face:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER EIGHT/8: “TROPICANA COOKIES/S1”, Photo/Fem, OG-Affiliated Breeder

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @Villiager! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER NINE/9: “GORILLA GLUE x GUSHERS”, Auto/Fem, Tiger Autoflower

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #8 @LedZeppelin! :clap:

"LADIES GIVEAWAY" NUMBER TEN/10: “DOSI WALKER”, Auto/Fem, OG-Affilicated Breeder

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #1 @RainToday! :cowboy_hat_face:

"BONUS" ----- “GABAGOO” f4, REG, @Carty

From total flag count!

In that luck :four_leaf_clover: flag #30 slot @LedZeppelin! :ghost:

Wait a minute this just in!

IMG_5531

Since @misterbee is such a ladies man :man: we have another bonus! This one is a total mystery, even to me!

The lucky :four_leaf_clover: win :trophy: with the FLAG in the right place slot #29 @MrsJake! :smiley:

IMG_5529

Can this be happening again? Well HELL YEAH, it’s another super mystery bonus on the FLAGS, I think :face_with_monocle: @misterbee is really going all out for you lucky :four_leaf_clover: GALS! Again this one is a mystery to me as well!

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and with that here is that winner :trophy:

Once again lightning :zap: has struck during a rain :cloud_with_rain: storm and the luck :four_leaf_clover: GAL is the red hot :hot_face: @RainToday! (4 lucky :four_leaf_clover: wins :1st_place_medal: 4 U today :clap::clap::clap:) now go play the lottery! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

That will conclude today’s event! Please be sure to thank your host @misterbee & all the prize :trophy: contributors @JohnnyPotseed, @Guitarzan, @Sebring, @CanuckistanPete! Without all the time,
efforts, and donations of all individuals involved these giveaways would not be possible.

Ok gals you know what to do contact @misterbee by DM to collect them prize’s! See you on the next giveaway and congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all!

IMG_5443 tmp image image

41 Likes

@misterbee Looks like I hit 3 wins, Please give one pack to each of the two ladies who did not win, I’m happy with just one. Thanks!

32 Likes

That is one hell of a generous gesture by you 🫵 @LedZeppelin! You ladies never fail to show us how to be generous and kind to all! Looks :eyes: like all you ladies are going to be winners! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Congrats everyone! Lots of seeds flying soon. Awesome again @misterbee and @OhNo555 !

7 Likes

Wow! Yeah, @OhNo555 definitely the right day for a lottery ticket. I only signed up for those 3 :joy::partying_face:

I agree with @LedZeppelin , I can’t take home 4, please give the Blue Morning to @MyrtleGrounds who also signed up for a chance at that, and Gabagoo to someone else who didn’t win. :green_heart:
If I need to do the remailing I can.

Giant thanks to the seed donors, to @OhNo555 for drawing, and to @misterbee for the sweet giveaway!

I feel a bit like this bee, reveling in the abundance. :green_heart::seedling::green_heart:

34 Likes

Again with the generosity @RainToday hell yeah for spreading around the love :heart:! Very OG of you also to share with the gals! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

@RainToday - buy a lottery ticket!!!
What a great event. Thank you @misterbee for hosting the first ever (?) all ladies giveaway!

10 Likes

And be sure it has number 1 on it :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for all you do here!
Thank you to all the donors, also to @OhNo555 for keeping things in line!

13 Likes

That’s 1 happy :honeybee:

7 Likes