MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

I appreciate the offer very much, but I’m good! I think I am meant to have these for some reason and I’m going to run with them. Again, thank you for the offer!:v:

3 Likes

Ok no prob was making sure cuz like I said I was mainly in it for the terps profile

2 Likes

download.jpeg-10
A big thank you to @misterbee and our host, and congratulations to my fellow winners!
:smiley:

8 Likes

You only need Dakota the Dancing Bear. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Deets otw!

3 Likes

:+1:t3: :+1:t3:
Same with the co-op boxes

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @misterbee i saw you had an issue with your leg my dear friend and I hope all is going well for you. Please take it easy and we are all pulling for a quick speedy recovery! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Hope your leg heals ASAP @misterbee! :green_heart:

8 Likes

Bee well man, hope you heal quick.

10 Likes

Mister bee

Don’t have any testers by any chance or how do I get into the contests.

I run a small private medical cannabis collective and with no money exchange we take care of each others needs . Luckily m seeds one seed companies hand out seeds to grow out and test looking for🔥phenos. Were in need of a heavy indica ibl type and sat dom variety.

We focus on quality over quantity but both id great. I’ve been growing 225 professional since 98 and we only have about 2 dozen members most are patients who need a care taker so it’s a pay it forward no money exchanged program to help the folks in the community who can’t afford dispensary or can’t grow themselves and need a hand.

:v::heart::alien::dna:

4 Likes

Check with @Budderton he might be able to help you out . Think he has some testers needing run.

2 Likes

Sounds like you also need a cloner.

1 Like

i have a 10t0 plant aero-cloner. 99%success with long white roots eager to be transplanted .

thanks for the link!

1 Like

Hey @misterbee - it’s been a while since you’ve popped in here. I’m your friendly neighborhood pest dropping in to say “hi”!

Please do…SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

hes probly out polinating new seeds before its too cold for bees to fly

6 Likes

Yea man just realized last post jul 26. @misterbee i hope youre still out there man!

5 Likes

I hope your foot has healed well, and your wife has fully recovered from her surgery, @misterbee
:pray:

The 'grow isn’t the same without you
:v:

22 Likes

Has anyone heard from @misterbee lately? Shows about 3 weeks since he was last seen online. I hope all is well in his neck of the woods.

11 Likes

He just stopped coming on one day i also hope everything is okay

6 Likes

I was telling my husband this morning that I was concerned for our friend @misterbee. I hope everything is okay with him and his family. Please know that you are missed mister bee. Pop in when you can and let us know you are doing okay. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

20 Likes

How you doing big guy?

4 Likes