MISTER BEE's 2024 RANDOM, WEEKLY, POPUP, AND/OR SEASONAL GIVEAWAYS!

IMG_4928 IMG_4472 IMG_4460

Welcome all you hipsters to the HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY another epic giveaway by your host the GR8 @misterbee, I can see he just pulled up in a very fashionable hemp mobile just for the occasion :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, so on to the results!

IMG_5724

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER ONE/#1": “CHERRY WINE/OTTO II”, P/R, CBD, Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #2 we have @Tonyww93! :star_struck:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER TWO/#2": “AMERICAN PIE”, CBD, P/R, 6 - 8 Feet, Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #7 we have @Trae1170! :blush:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER THREE/#3": “FINOLA”, Non-feminized, 3 - 6 FT, 4 - 8 INCH Spacing, Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #15 we have @Nick! :santa:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER FOUR/#4": “BUFFALO SOLDIER”, Feminized CBG/CBD (9 - 16%/1 - 2%), Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #17 we have @Abbbian! 🪖

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER FIVE/#5": “YUMA”, Grain & Fiber, Dual-Crop Strain, Non-Feminized, Height (10 - 22 FT), Flip of 25+

Winner :1st_place_medal: by default with the only entry we have @Sbeanonnamellow! :baguette_bread:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER SIX/#": “2017 MEDI MIX”, CBD, NON-Feminized, Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #19 we have @Illicitmango! :ambulance:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER SEVEN/#7": “OTTO 2 BAOX”, NON-Feminized, CBD (5 - 15%), Full Term Photo, Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #12 we have @Faithisyours! :otter:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER EIGHT/#8": “CHIN MA”, NON-Feminized, Full-Term Photo, Height (8 - 16 FT), Flip of 20+

Winner by default with the only entry we have @Sailorboy! :1st_place_medal:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER NINE/#9": “2018 MEDI MIX”, CBD, NON-Feminized, Flip of 15+

Winner by default with the only entry we have @Organical! :hospital:

"HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY NUMBER TEN/#10": “MAGIC BULLET”, CBD, CANNABIDIOL (14 -24%), Flip of 15+

In that lucky :four_leaf_clover: slot #14 we have @blowdout2269! :mage:‍♂

This one is for the flag BONUS from all the flags total in giveaways 1-10, this one is a mystery! Even I don’t know, but would suspect it will be your choice from your entry that was not pulled.

With the 8th flag posted we have @Drsunshinestrains! :pirate_flag:

This will wrap up today’s HEMPSTER GIVEAWAY event hosted by the generous @misterbee! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: please make sure to congratulate the winners and to thank @misterbee for continue to keep OG an exciting place to bee :honeybee:! All you winners :1st_place_medal: know what to do, contact @misterbee by DM with your deets to collect your prizes! Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all and thanks for participating! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5711 IMG_5708 IMG_5709 IMG_5593 tmp image image

32 Likes

@OhNo555 and surely @misterbee Yes, yes yes!!
I’m one of the lucky ones!! Thanks a million!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :honeybee: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
:sunglasses: :seedling: :hugs:

Appreciate it!!!
:maté:

9 Likes

I will get back to all later, time to drink :tropical_drink: another pitcher of strawberry :strawberry: margaritas with a lot of tequila, smoke :dash: a few more joints, and sit in the hot tub! Got to love the beach :desert_island: ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::strawberry::wink::beach_umbrella::tropical_drink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

OG ROCKS 🪨

9 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:

3 Likes

Woo, a win all the same! Thanks @misterbee ! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting the drawing @OhNo555 :wink:

6 Likes

Thnxs for the giveaway @misterbee!

4 Likes

A win :trophy: is a win :1st_place_medal: is a win :trophy: hell yeah! Congratulations again bro :sunglasses:! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::joy::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! What a hell of a “show” :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Wow - thank you @misterbee, am over the moon with this win! Thank you also @OhNo555 for the fun of the draw - Well done to all of the other winners! Am buzzin’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

No hemp for me. :sob:

Congratulations to all winners and thanks to @misterbee and @OhNo555 for another round. :seedling:

2 Likes

Congrats everyone, hemp is always good to have. Another epic giveaway and always a show!

2 Likes

WOW Thank you @misterbee for the mystery beans and @JustANobody for the lucky draw!!

I am beyond excited to see what is in this pack.

Cheers OG!!

2 Likes

Cross it with one with THC… like I have a kullu valley landrace crossed with some alpen gleaux

What’d I do?

3 Likes

Everything, and we luv ya for it :sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Wow huge win on the winners winners chicken dinners everywhere Amazing Giveaway :+1::heart::+1::heart::+1::heart::+1::heart::+1:

3 Likes

Sweet, thank you @misterbee! I noticed when looking these up that they don’t contain any cbd, but that’s alright cause I have patches of wild hemp growing here and these will get planted next to them and I have just created my first hybrid!

3 Likes

We’re u looking for a CBD strain? If so u can have the ones I won, I’ll let @misterbee know to send them to u instead🤗 I was just going to cross it with something on down the road so no worries on my part

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners
Thanks for all the chances, @misterbee :+1:
And the assist, @OhNo555

3 Likes