Misterbee's Pre-Winter Mini Giveaway Advance Notification!

If everyone on the site knows a wiki pops off at a certain time… then i’m guessing it will be chaos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Appreciate it much friend. Hope you are doing well, I’ve been missing you man!!! Stay up and well.

1 Like

Holy crap what a mess to unravel. Some ppl clearly never wiki’ed

1 Like

That was a mess!!! A rather fun one like a food fight

1 Like

And if they overwrote, it’s “all she wrote” for them…rules are rules!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Me… I am some people. Lol.

2 Likes

I messed up on my first one. It happens

2 Likes

I looked at a couple but there ate so many, not sure why folks are going so crazy. @Coffin_Dodger wiped out @killabud , @allotment and @Juicyfruitman with edit 7. @Krommm wiped out @Coffin_Dodger and @Cormoran in edit 9. I can go throught the rest after work for you @misterbee , no problem. :v:

12 Likes

Maybe start over?

No why do that? More chaos :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m at work, that may be tough for me to re-enter

1 Like

They’ll get it sorted out

1 Like

I-N-C-O-R-R-E-C-T!!! Nothing was “reserved”. I opened the Wiki at 1200EST on the Dot. ALL Numbered Slots were chosen by MEMBERS. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

So when i went to edit the first time it told me someone else is posting so i discarded my edit. My next attempt i did not get that pop up so im good right lol?

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m certain I’m in. I had to dump edit and retype ten or twelve times before finally getting green check

1 Like

let it cool down people :smiley:

1 Like

50 edits for 25 names. Oh man, going to be many people dropped from the wiki. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

@misterbee do u always stir up such excitement? Fun contest. Thanks again

Again, I’m sorry to anything I mucked up, guys. Thanks for going through and figuring things out, Doug. Sorry you had to. :fearful:
Coffin_Dodger

2 Likes