**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

Thank you so much MrBee for the project and G-paS for finding the way through the maelstrom.
Best of fortunes to you both!

2 Likes

This is your first “sign me up” post, right before signups started on post #201

This is the post that actually signed you up making you #43 on the list

I’m only assuming here so may be wrong but I would think this is the numbered list to go by

EDIT I should read more before posting, @G-paS posted the list above

4 Likes
64 PlantShephard 57
65 tbone 57

this is what he is tlking about both of them have #57

2 Likes

Sign me up please. If Im too late its cool.

1 Like

@tbone1 chose #69 and @PlantShepherd Chose #13 but its already taken

#69 - C99 X Mendo Breath P/R/6

1 Like

Hey bud, it’s too late. Read through the thread to see all the fun. Welcome to OG @Ayastigi-advsga , drop by the introduce yourself thread and perhaps meet a few folk.

7 Likes

Hi @G-paS I am on latest list as 57 recent list shows my selection as #10 Black & Blu cookies @BigMike55

2 Likes

Sorry I changed on the paper copy I was working with. I got it right on the by the strain list. It was midnight here. At least he isn’t mailing yours for a couple weeks.

Thanks for the catch.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

So great to see this love.

special thanks @misterbee. Even though I missed out this time, let me know if there is anything I can do or contribute to help the cause

This place truly is an inspiration

5 Likes

Sucks I had to work during this sign up. I was out spraying invasive sericea lespedeza all day. I hate wearing all that gear in the heat.

Looks like it was a fun, hectic time! Nice job @misterbee and @G-paS ! Such a great giveaway! And so many great donors too! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Its all good bro. And I’ll take you up on the invitation. Thanks

HELP - HELP - HELP!!! What’s all these :love_letter:-thingys I see in my Mail Box??? My Birthday isn’t for awhile, " YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE!!!" :star_struck: :star_struck: Seriously, **I’m on it", Thanks for the info. AFTER I “drop a Like on ya”, you can THEN delete (I KEEP NO PERSONAL DATA). SS/BW, enjoy your weekend…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

No doubt! I try to take the OG spirit with me off the forum as much as possible. Good attitudes are contagious😁

13 Likes

Congratulations @misterbee for running a successful “September Thingy” … Looked like complete insanity :flushed: and excellent job @G-paS for keeping things tidy, keeping score. Woah.

I’ll just sit patiently next to the mail box & chill ,)

10 Likes

The saying here used to be “Overgrow The Government”

7 Likes

If anyone runs into @noknees out there, kindly let them know HE or SHE is the LAST address needed!!! THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Drop beans not bombs lol

11 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

As my Mom still says, “When life gives you dirt, plant seeds”. :sunflower:

12 Likes

SIGN ME UP.
Sounds fantastic

1 Like