3 Likes

Why has no one mentioned this before? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

4 Likes

Did you leave the circle? People who leave the circle get skipped… cough cough

5 Likes

Weeeee-

I’m in…

2 Likes

UNLESS YOU’RE HERE TOMORROW, YOU WON’T BE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Oh wow this ones going to be a doozy.

2 Likes

@G-paS just said she was busy, B-U-T I’ll spill a bean or two!! Let’s see…Lemon, Black, Maui, Blue, Two, Purple, and Durban rings a Bell, or SEVEN. That’s it, sometimes I can’t read my own writing ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

this is sick! can’t wait, anticipation is killing me.

2 Likes

:star_struck:
You tease… you know my weaknesses :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I’m tuned in

2 Likes

If you only knew how l-o-n-g it took for my old arse to type up a 102 Varieties/Strain Listing. 50 years ago, I was an Intel Intercept Operator/Analyst, typing was our forte. Computer Keyboards are a far-cry from an old Remington or Underwood!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

talk to type on the phone might help expedite no?

Edit: spelling could get goofy with some of the off the wall named strains though. spellcheck, as we know, is a motherfucker.

1 Like

Just an update Tomorrow post to get on the list will be S I G N * M E * UP That take care of the 10 Character thingy.

Please only post that as I don’t want to lose anybody in chit chat P L E A S E

I am sure we will get the 75 :laughing: :laughing: as fast as the 50 signed up last time.

When I get to 70 I will post the list. At that time you can yell at me if I made any mistake. That will allow any oversights and corrections :grimacing: before adding the last five and having to kick somebody off the list :hot_face:

Getting very excited for you all.

These kids don’t get it. And we are showing our age.

24 Likes

Once the sign up list is done, and the strain list is published do we only pick one strain? Also if taken already then what shall we do? I am confused on that aspect. Thank you for entertaining my stoned ramblings…
Paws

5 Likes

Count me in if not too late!
Im In Tomorrow…lol

1 Like

Ok so SIGN ME UP tomorrow? Even if I forget and don’t make it back still awesome of you guys(general term for everyone not aimed at gender ).

3 Likes

I thought you were having a server auction? or is this a different thing? @misterbee

2 Likes

Going to be a lot off work in this , but my bet is it will turn out FANTASTIC !

1 Like