**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

SIGN ME UP, please! Lol looking forward to tomorrow!

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3: for doing this. Glad to be of assistance. And many blessings to you!!!

1 Like

TOMORROW, members must sign THEMSELVES up!! NOBOBY is signed up TODAY!! TOMORROW - 1000/EST SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Setting my alarm so I wake up in time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Good luck to the 75 members participating!!

Here’s some of the Lavender Do-Si-Dos (Cherry Do-Si-Dos x Lavender Frosting) that will be up in the mix along with Lavender Mimosa and Lavender Frosting! :peace_symbol:

27 Likes

NOW THEY KNOW!!! Hint-Hint, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@misterbee @WeTokeChronic @G-paS

You are kind and generous souls. Thank you for doing this.

4 Likes

Unless you tip the door man 1 large he’ll hook ya up early . Lol

6 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll be at work. I’ll still make the time to sign myself up brother.

5 Likes

Bathroom break! Make use of your right to give a shit!

9 Likes

Wait…TIP??? I’m all ears!!! A few LOONIES suits me just find. When the Border opens, I can run across, hit Tim Horton’s, maybe have enough left to pick up a few items at Canadian Tire. The Maine/New Brunswick Border is less that 5 miles from my spot. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Awesome sauce this should be fun :fire:

2 Likes

How goes it “Down South”, Bro? Hope all is well for your entire “circle”. Go for it tomorrow!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Imma be art directing a photo shoot tomorrow but you better believe we’re taking a coffee break at 10 :sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

I’m hanging in like a old rusty fish hook
Hope you and yours are doing well!
Might find some sisters to her :shushing_face:

34 Likes

Hope im up on time

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!
A big thanks to @misterbee and @G-paS for putting this together :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

We get to choose one and only one strain I’m I correct? @misterbee @G-paS that’s if one makes the 50.

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be taking a break frim work at 2pm tomorrow. I hope that’s the correct time difference lol.

Regardless of if I get a spot or not, thanks to everyone involved in setting this up. This is the type of community spirit I love and hope it can continue to spread!

2 Likes

Sweet! Hope I’m here for this

1 Like