**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

Nope, I just warmed up my coffee from my break at 4 hours.
My fault I didn’t realize This site was auto numbering my spread sheets.

I just put drops in my eyes they looked like I was Token

15 Likes

Wow! You’re something else dear!! Human perhaps!? :thinking: :heart: :green_heart: Just picture the amount of grower, growing souls you’ve been single-handedly touching this day! Homer (not the Simpsons one…LOL!), watch out!! And you coffee!! Kudos!! Hats off!! :honeybee: :seedling:

3 Likes

just wanted to thank @misterbee and @G-paS for taking on this big task. some amazing strains on that list after having time to go through a few so far and read up on them some absolute gems taking and and some also slept on as like me people were just rushing to take something they could get during the madness LOL. so glad i found this site it has re opened my passion for growing and shown me that there still are some good folks in this world

12 Likes

Hey guys is the last list the most recent of what’s available still?

2 Likes

Sign me up?..

Probably too late.allgooddd Nice day for the oleeeee iPad to crap out. Been waiting for this day for months​:rofl::joy::rofl:

#46 pls, if not 57

1 Like

@G-paS I asked for #13 on post #913. I can choose another one if need be. Thank you for everything. :v:

Yes! It is the latest

Sigh up was 10am EST :rofl:

I had to go back in order to fix my mistakes and @Foreigner had it post 645

Do you see something else you would like

3 Likes

I’m confused and I really don’t care what I get. :v:

3 Likes

Sorry its confusing just go up a few post to the list and pick one.

3 Likes

@PlantShepherd take the 57.
That strain sounds like fire.
That was my second option

2 Likes

@G-paS I’ll take number #57 please and thank you.

3 Likes

#10 black and blue cookies from @BigMike55 thanks

3 Likes

Geez this looked like KAOS! :laughing: :laughing: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

When will you be asking for addresses will it be in this thread?

1 Like

We Had A Blast!

1 Like

IT IS and he DID!!! Told ya it was some :fire: :fire: in that List. Plenty of :fire: :fire: left "on the table also. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

LATER TODAY, I will ask for PERSONAL INFORMATION. I WILL BE SOLICITING ADDRESSES FOR SIGNUPS 1 - 25!!! NEXT WEEK 26 - 50, THE WEEK AFTER THAT 51 - 75. THAT’s SIGNUP ORDER!!! DON’T start sending now, please!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: FAIR WARNING: In the future events, ANYONE making MULTIPLE CHOICES, CHANGING CHOICES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, NO EXCEPTION!!! I compliment @G-paS for “keepin’ her c-o-o-l” and hanging tough, I was on the verge of “pullin’ the plug!!” I SALUTE HER :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

@misterbee @G-paS ive gotta apologize, I’m pretty sure I was the first one to swap choices. No excuses; I shoulda figured that would start a whole thing and make it more difficult in you guys, I’m sorry.

10 Likes

@misterbee. You are a special person! OG is lucky to have you! Congratulations on making what has to be the fastest growing thread in OG history and completing your September giveaway!

8 Likes