**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

Wasn’t JUST you, Bro!!! No apologies needed, probably “excitement-generated mayhem”, BUT won’t happen again without PENALTY. All good, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Had to travel to nola yesterday so didn’t get to pick. Can I still choose something? (FYI nola = new orleans and it is a wreck from the storm)

2 Likes

lotsa post to search through to find what I missed yesterday. I’m on the ist twice. 33 and 48 i think

I mean it’s awesome and all, but on the verge of pulling the plug? The directions were spotty at best, that all went out the window at the 10 minute early start and basically, chaos is what you wanted…hmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

Ask for chaos, thou shall receive chaos :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, PLEASE I was just getting to pick for the last 4 people

2 Likes

am I too late for the fun? lol just kidding. Great job @misterbee and @G-paS ! OVERGROW THE WORLD!

2 Likes

I’ve got to pass, so someone can have my spot.

I couldn’t keep up with it all. Chemo sucks

9 Likes

Best wishes to you!

4 Likes

Just go to post 1016 That is the current list and pick one. Your good!

8 Likes

you two make a great team!

6 Likes

Moving on to say thanks, you guys are amazing @G-paS , @misterbee and all the donors.
I explain it to my wife, and she doesn’t believe me.
Thank you from the heart…

6 Likes

@tbone1 is gonna be Happy!!!
Awesome plants in that BNBCookies.

8 Likes

I think I’ve chosen but it not I’ll take 93 thank you.

3 Likes

You did
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

What a roller coaster ride this escalated rather quickly lol my mind is still on a hamster wheel on this one.The squirrels got me by the brain banana hahaha.

3 Likes

I would to thank both @G-paS , @misterbee for the opportunity and the fun and the future of growing. Much appreciated

4 Likes

Great choice, I’ve wanted to grow this strain from @BigMike55 for a while, looks like a money strain/grow! Enjoy

2 Likes

Can’t believe this is still happening…. You are a saint @G-paS my anxiety would have had my computer through the window in the first couple of hours. Truly commendable. Thank you for all of your hard work and time. @misterbee i know your work is just beginning so same to you my friend. I’m getting lots of ideas for my own giveaway , and things not to do lol. Truly commendable work you are both doing, and the OG spirit is 100% a real thing because since coming here my generosity has only grown exponentially! And I know I have this place to thank for that, if only we could influence the rest of the world this way we’d have a much better place to live. Thank you BOTH again very much and to everyone who donated as well, THANK YOU. Definitely wasn’t easy with all of those gems , I just saw something I’ve been looking at/for for a Little while, so I could not be happier. :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Call me a “Glutton for Punishment”, but believe it or not, we’ll run it back in Jan or Feb '22!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Bravo! @G-paS & @misterbee & all contributors!!!

Congrats to everyone!

Grow Forth!

6 Likes