**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

No doubt! I try to take the OG spirit with me off the forum as much as possible. Good attitudes are contagious😁

13 Likes

Congratulations @misterbee for running a successful “September Thingy” … Looked like complete insanity :flushed: and excellent job @G-paS for keeping things tidy, keeping score. Woah.

I’ll just sit patiently next to the mail box & chill ,)

10 Likes

The saying here used to be “Overgrow The Government”

7 Likes

If anyone runs into @noknees out there, kindly let them know HE or SHE is the LAST address needed!!! THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Drop beans not bombs lol

11 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

As my Mom still says, “When life gives you dirt, plant seeds”. :sunflower:

12 Likes

SIGN ME UP.
Sounds fantastic

1 Like

A few days late bud. I think there will be another giveaway like this jan/feb possibly.

7 Likes

@misterbee what if instead of everyone asking for a certain strain/number and making it difficult to manage, generate a random number corresponding with a strain and assign that to each member, going down the member list?
That way everyone gets something, maybe not necessarily what they want but it is a give-away.

7 Likes

Shhh! We like the current system! :laughing:

12 Likes

Yeah I know right lol.I’m in love with my pick

4 Likes

I’m very happy with mine also . Nice to be able to pick what a person would like.

6 Likes

If you send them to me I’ll happily “not” send him them and grow them myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::scream:

2 Likes

Totally agree, despite the stressful heart rushing!! :smile: :flushed: :pray: :honeybee: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My pick sounds like it should be a Black Metal band.

2 Likes

Pretty stoked for mine too tbh

2 Likes

Let’s not tell Gretzky how to play hockey! :ice_hockey:

8 Likes

I always thought he should shoot more… :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Pfff … he barely holds the record for goals!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes