**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

@misterbee thanks again for the fun and obviously to @G-paS for all her time and effort.

Now that the dust has settled I was wondering who I should thank for donating the Lucky Charms… also are they are f2’s?

Thanks mate

6 Likes

Am I signed up? I think I remember signing up straight away at the beginning.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

"Dust AIN’T settled"…lol Those LC’s were from @Sebring via T-H-E one and only @SamwellBB (Baked Beanz), f2, indeed!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks for the info mate :honeybee:

Ooooo, now I’m even more pumped. A Lucky Charms f2 from Baked Beanz is like Scotty Pippen(@SamwellBB) receiving an alley-oop assist from Jordan(@bodhi) :fire:

All Stars, all day! Thanks Sam

Bless

10 Likes

@FattyRoots Perfect analogy
ezgif.com-gif-maker

8 Likes

Or something like this @Oldtimerunderground

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)

5 Likes

ezgif.com-add-text

2 Likes

Haha I’m outta likes but I was taught by the true guru of gifs… @Oldtimerunderground

tumblr_munriy9vvx1rmbtpso2_r1_400

tumblr_mxnnwqUeoj1s50q0wo1_500

9 Likes

Hey Bee. I’ve tried to post GIFs and they don’t work. Instead they just post as a still pic. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Blessings…

3 Likes

look for the “gif link” if using a search engine such as “giphy”.

Or, try right clicking the gif and select: “copy image address”.

3 Likes

Ain’t got a clue…that’s why you NEVER see me post any attachments. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It still is buddy…but we are expanding our horizons…Overgrow the WORLD!!!

4 Likes

I added, “Overgrow, the new government”

3 Likes

Ovenchkins gonna catch em’ all!!

1 Like

So the opposite of this then…

Thanks. I’ll try that.

2 Likes

@misterbee and @G-paS
I have watched this thing unfold and I take my hat off to you both!
I’m not saying I wouldn’t give it a try but after seeing the madness, I have to admit, I am a little gun shy.
Well and truly done, both of you!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Man, you gotta “get your feet wet!!” I tell you what…the next one (JAN - FEB '22 Timeframe), I’m gonna pencil you in at NUMBER ONE!! All you’ll have to do is wait for the Varieties/Strains Listing, then “jump in”. The water looks deep, but it’s not…you jump in and the next thing you know, you’re wading!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Now back to stuffing Envelops!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

That would be very kind of you man. Thanks!
:pray:
It really was fun to watch. :green_heart:

7 Likes

I have plans to do “Donation/Giveaways” Quarterly. It was a “Giveaway” this time because I hadn’t made contact with @LemonadeJoe. Now that he is back on scene, I anticipate the FUTURE ones to be “Donation/Giveaways”!! I’d be MORE than happy to spread your donations far 'n wide. Just a thought, saves you $'s and time. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes