Miyagi's No-till Garden

WEEK 8 Update

SKUNK BEARD

NINJA FRUIT

MAN O WAR #5

8 Likes

They all look great, espescially the man-o-war(imo, and i’d bet the ninja-fruit tastes best :grin: )… :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Looks like some nice Ocean Grown Seeds gear. Let us know what you think if the final product. 8ve been wanting to run some of their gear for a while now.

5 Likes

Yeah that phenotype of the man o war sure is pretty! Smells so dank too! Full steam ahead!

3 Likes

Thank you! No doubt! I have Primal Punch I just bought as well! Which is medgrower1’s first cross . Dawgo hooked me up with a pack of molten core, which may have a few 1:1 phenos (CBD:THC.) So hopefully more ocean grown seeds gear to come.

3 Likes

I am running a few testers for Humboldt Seed Organization HSO. I have had a 10/10 pop rate with the Platinum Yeti f3s. I have been stress testing them along with other seeds in the grow, with cheap soil, ugly conditions and gnats. They are all still persevering, and shall make it past the red solo cup phase. So far I have had to chuck out 5 different phenos due to them being outshined by the rest. Pic updates to come.

4 Likes

Smoke Report : MAN O’ WAR # 2

9/!0 Stars

Description:
The purple pheno I call “The Hulk Pants Cut” because of how strong this shit is! Ever wonder how the hulk’s pants stayed on when he got angry?

Flavor: Fruity, Grapes, but not so much it’s overpowering the fuel flavor.

Smell: Just like it tastes! Very loud and pungent!

5 Likes

Ninja Fruit

8/10 Stars

The jar open smells like buttered fruit bread fresh out of the oven. The buds are big and purple. I have seen this plant really put out. She is a pretty big eater as well.

Bag appeal is where it’s at with this strain. Easy to break up and separate the stems, as they are about the only green you see.

The smoke is good, the only reason I don’t compare it with the Man O War, is because it is leafier, and not as dense. But that is by no means saying this plant is leafy and airy, just not the caliber of other plants in the garden, which I attribute to the haze variety.

This plant is a good day time or night time smoke.

6 Likes

It’s bondage time Week 1 flower

These girls are getting bent over and tied down. We are toward the end of week 1 flower. I have downgraded from the Gavita 600 to the GC 315 cmh 3100k +R light and ballast.

Strains: Uncle Blezo OG # 1 & #2, Platinum Yeti from HSO, and Wanka Bars from exotic genetics.

Also new addition to the garden, I have ordered some comfrey from the homie @Sebring’s website : http://sebringcbd.com/ Thanks Sebring!

Much to my surprise I received 5 root cuttings ( I only thought I was getting 1) I have potted them in bags and set them out on the porch.

8 Likes

Wound up with 2 males both of which were platinum yeti, The Uncle Blezo OG #2 ended up herming a week in by showing both sex traits at the internode starting week 1.5 or so. I now have a Dungeons Vault Genetics Legendary Purps, and 1 Oni Seed Co.'s Tropicana cookies x Hardcore OG, and then there is the wonka bars, platinum yeti, and Uncle Blezo OG.

If you are on Instagram follow me @mr.miyagi_0 and i’ll follow back.

5 Likes

Front Left: Platinum Yet
FR: Wanka Bars
Middle: Uncle Blezo OG
Back Left: Legendary Purps
BR: Hardcore OG x Tropicana cookies.

7 Likes

Is the light raised for camera purposes? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s always a pleasure to see your organic zen.

4 Likes

I think it’s just the angle of the photo?

2 Likes

How far away is the light? Will they burn if you lower it a few inches?

:nerd:

2 Likes

I’m digging all the grasses and stuff growing!

3 Likes

Loving it as usual looking great @miyagi!

2 Likes

It’s 18 - 20" from the canopy. I have the 315w cmh GC set at the super lumens setting. I was thinking if I went much closer it’d be counterproductive. What is everyone’s thoughts?

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @cannabissequoia @DavesNotHere @Sebring @Tinytuttle!

3 Likes

My mistake - :blush: - that’s probably perfect but I’d defer to the “expert” at a local grow-store if you have one, or folks here.

2 Likes