MMJ News and Information

3 Likes

Short- and Long-Term Effects of Cannabis on Headache and Migraine

https://www.jpain.org/article/S1526-5900(19)30848-X/fulltext

2 Likes

Not sure where to post this. But I am a Medical user for pain.LP ----- sent me this email, I guess that they are tight for money (not getting anymore from me) I think that they are going out of the medical field now that recreational is the market, they want to make Medical users buy larger amounts. Read This! any comments. (my nuts are being put in a vice) type of feeling.
More products, more ways to find relief.

PLACE YOUR ORDERS TODAY

We have been hard at work developing a diverse lineup of new products that offer alternative routes of administration with you in mind. From high-quality vapes with 100% -----grown, cannabis resin to edibles, our new lineup of cannabis products is now available for purchase in our shop.

new------ products

SHOP NOW 	

Now your vaporizer is ready when you are.
Our new 510 Vape Cartridges offer a fast-acting delivery system. Our THC Indica 510 Cartridge, containing over 670 mg/g THC, is available now. Each cartridge contains 0.5 g of resin with no fillers or dilutive agents, giving you a safer, on-the-go, vape experience. Plus, starting today, our ------ Cloud CBD will be sold at the reduced price of $59.00 throughout the holiday season.

Our most discreet method of consumption.
Now you can dose anywhere with our discreet and delicious edibles. Right now, you can choose from either our spearmint or peppermint THC mints, with even more products to come later. These mints contain 2 mg of THC each and are ideal for those seeking low-dose THC with very little cannabis smell or taste.

Free shipping on orders over $99.
Because we offer a range of products with different gram equivalencies, we have decided to update our shipping policy to ensure everyone has access to the medical cannabis they need. Starting today we will no longer offer free shipping on orders over 5 grams. Instead we will offer free Canada-wide shipping on orders of $99 and more. This change simplifies our shopping experience and gives you improved access to our high-quality medical cannabis products.

If you have questions about our new products or our updated shipping policy, please donā€™t hesitate to call our Client Care Team at ------. The office is open Monday to Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT. We look forward to assisting you.

Have a happy, healthy day,

The ------ Team

TwitterFacebookindeedwebsite

They are now charging for Shipping, We just keep on getting screwed(I know they are taxed heavy but) the cost of growing is such, come on the price is inflated by 100ā€™s Of %. Ahhh Grin and bear it bend over and get hit in the brown eye Nahh not me. Sorry LP you dont do anyone a favour .Don;t fool me with this bs. Born at night not last night.

I know venting hard to please everyone, But its frustrating for people who are having a hard financial time due to Disabilitys. And then have to deal with the politics governing Cannabis Use, Cannabis helps many ailments but The system needs A LARGE OverHaul. Change your affordability, This is not for Fun its for Health. I just feel that these Growers are taking advantage of the Medical end of Things, Because we have a Recreational Market now, I just think that if the Growers Really cared about Medical the price would reflect that. (Looks like we have Legal White Market Dealers that are Actually worse than Black Market Dealers)

1 Like
3 Likes

A novel phytocannabinoid isolated from Cannabis sativa L. with an in vivo cannabimimetic activity higher than Ī”9-tetrahydrocannabinol: Ī”9-Tetrahydrocannabiphorol

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-56785-1

4 Likes

This just goes to show how little we understand this plant. :sparkles:

Nice. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes
1 Like

A few highlights:

Approximately 455 (40%) patients reported daily illicit opioid use, and 410 (36%) reported daily cannabis use during at least one 6-month follow-up period
The most commonly reported therapeutic reasons for cannabis use were pain (36%), sleep (35%), stress (31%), and nausea (30%)
After adjusting for demographics, substance use, and health-related factors, daily cannabis use was associated with significantly lower odds of daily illicit opioid use (adjusted odds ratio 0.50, 95% CI 0.34-0.74, P < 0.001).

1 Like
2 Likes

:smirk: hasnā€™t it always been?..

2 Likes

They sure have been responsible of promoting the ā€œitā€ strain of the day like when they pushed strawberry cough for yearsā€¦which someone there was growing and pushing lol

2 Likes
5 Likes

Whoever figures out the THCP hat trick is the new Dab God.

1 Like

https://merryjane.com/news/medical-marijuana-can-treat-vomiting-and-pain-linked-to-gi-disorders-study-says

4 Likes

I do not use cannabis for pain relief, but this article smells funny to me.

3 Likes

Yeah man, I wonā€™t even read it! :laughing: :sweat_smile: Sounds like 1981 to meā€¦ :unamused:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™m no scientist but come on we know that delta 9 THC is gonna be the same, but there is a definite differenceā€¦ So maybe the entourage effect with terpenes but that also doesnā€™t make sense to me as I canā€™t be convinced that certain terpenes are only in indicas or sativasā€¦so than maybe another set of chemical compounds were overlooking or not fully understandingā€¦Iā€™ve smoked sativas that have me feeling like I just snorted a line of coke and Iā€™ve smoked indicas that made me feel like I was on pain pills canā€™t possibly be the thc causing such a wide spectrum of effects on the same person

3 Likes

Not very hip scientists if you ask me. :man_facepalming:

:evergreen_tree: 'Moronsā€¦ :microscope:

1 Like
2 Likes