MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @crownpoodle @Emeraldgreen @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @TopShelfTrees1 and @Hotrods_and_hounds!

6 Likes

Morning brother. Hope you are starting the day with smiles.

4 Likes

No @BigMike55 .
But I hope you are feeling much better brother.

3 Likes

Quite a bit better but still really shitty feeling. I finally got to eat. Just some Rice Chex but I did eat and kept it down. Hopefully this crud is on its way out.
I’ve lost 15.6 pounds since Sunday. My ass is draggin.

4 Likes

Dang @BigMike55 .
No like on that. I need to loose some lb’s but I don’t think I’ll go that route.

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth!

7 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods .
Yes. Yes it is. lol

5 Likes

Holy shit! Feel better my friend. I know that feeling all too well. Really hope you are on the mend now :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 hope everyone is having a great day.
@BigMike55 feel better soon

3 Likes

That’s frickin’ terrible. Makes my session feeling crappy seem minor. Hope you feel better @BigMike55 .

3 Likes

Hope your day is going well to @Emeraldgreen, sun :sun_with_face: is shining on the east coast in MD today. Still only going to be in the 50s, but still a GR8 looking :eyes: day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, hope everybody is doin well.

Its Friday, Billy, yall playin this weekend?

2 Likes

Yep @Gumbert . Sunday we go out to a place about 30 miles North of here. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG gang. Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

You too brother. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone,
Hope everyone is feeling well today.
@BigMike55 glad your on the road to feeling better!!

4 Likes

Good morning Mo. It’s some sort of holiday for me, today is indeed a good friday!

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the rest of the green room crew. I got up later today, but it looks :eyes: like I am not the only one :point_up:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , @OhNo555 athe whole Green Room and OG! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent:

have a fantastic day! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

7 Likes