MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly, have a nice weekend.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Yo, Mo.
Hope you have great day and you and Eva have a blessed Easter.

7 Likes

Good morning y’all! It’s the long weekend, enjoy your time with family and friends.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the well wishes for this special weekend! And definitely back at you all!

I actually slept like a rock last night! I can’t remember the last time I only had to get up once in a night!
I still did my nightly left side right side left side right side… But not having to get up meant I was able to drift off again fairly quickly.

Long story short. I’m rested up like I haven’t felt in years!

12 Likes

Very glad to hear it. Awesome

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day. @MoBilly won the rest lottery this week!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: you know why

3 Likes

The problem is… I’m all rested up and wanting to tackle all the jobs around home that I’ve not been up to recently and my body just isn’t up to the task!!! I’m like a pulling truck, all fueled up but sitting on blocks with no wheels.
:laughing:

5 Likes

I hear a new song getting played :grin:

3 Likes
7 Likes

:rofl:
Yep! There’s the song of the day!!!

3 Likes

I was obsessed with that album cover as a little kid! Literally just seeing it gave me goosebumps :laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG!! Happy Easter weekend. (That grave is empty)

G.

4 Likes

Good morning brother @Gumbert !
:sunrise_over_mountains:
:pray:t3:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG!! Happy Easter weekend. (That grave is empty)

G.

2 Likes

Good morning. Glad to hear you had a great sleep @MoBilly ! Hope your back is feeling better.

3 Likes

It is. Thank you for asking. I’m getting ready to test it out a little. I’ve been lazing around too long this morning. lol

2 Likes

Great to hear!! I hope your test goes well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You and me both brother

3 Likes

I saw the bottom of the coffee pot a few minutes ago and that’s my reminder to get busy. LOL

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Would that be a reminder to get busy making a fresh pot? My insides have been pretty tore up for awhile. Worse lately. wouldn’t surprise me if I had an ulcer, or the beginning of one. Trying to back down my coffee consumption. Finding some teas I like. So much is just habit. Walk by the pot, freshen up my cup.

2 Likes