MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Well, I’m off to count goats. I tried counting sheep but they are all the same other than a black one every now and then.
I lose track of my counting.

Good night all.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

How big will that guy get? Trip. Trap. Trip. Trap.

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly the GreenRoom and OG !

have the best possible day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Weednerd.Anthony, @Gumbert, and all the rest of the green room crew. Hope everyone’s sipping coffee and getting stoned by now. :joy::joy::joy: :sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, have a wonderful Sunday my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning my friends @crownpoodle @JohnnyPotseed @m0sirys @OhNo555 and @Greenfingers !

@crownpoodle
Big John (named after a good friend and one of my favorite songs by Jimmy Dean, “Big Bad John”) should weigh in around 170 - 180 lbs. Eventually I’m hoping to buy a Kiko billy to add some more size to the herd. But that might be possibly three or four generations down the road. I want to get the milk production at a higher level before adding genetics of goats bred for meat.
I’m trying to create an all around homestead goat that produces at least three quarts a day and still has young that put on a lot of meat weight.
Kiko are huge but thrive on next to scrub brush. I mean thrive. The name “Kiko” is derived from a Maori word meaning “flesh” or “meat.” A Kiko billy will average ~ 270 with some reaching 300 + lbs.
Their also internal and external pest resistant to a point of being a superpower. I think they’ll add just what I’m looking for to the herd when it is ready.

12 Likes

Sounds ;like you’ve got a winner there, for sure!

4 Likes

IMG_5149

It’s a bird :eagle: it’s a plane :airplane: it’s super goat :goat:! :joy::wink::blush:

3 Likes

That’s cool bruh

3 Likes

Good morning Mobilly and crew! Happy Sunday folks!

4 Likes

Good morning @BigMike55 and @Hotrods_and_hounds !
That’s one heck of a goat gangbanger @OhNo555 !!! lol

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends. Happy Sunday I hope everyone’s morning is going great.

3 Likes

Good morning @TopShelfTrees1 ! I’m having a lazy morning. lol
Coffee is hot and so is my pipe so yeah, I’d call this “great”.
Hope you are doing well today too. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Me too bro, woke up feeling a bit zombie ish, this coffee can’t go down fast enough. Thank you :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Some of you this is the third time I’m saying it to you, so you know I mean it!!

5 Likes

good morniing @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning green room crew, @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys and all the rest of the cool people checking in today and making rounds. :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning brother. Hope you’re doing well.

4 Likes