MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly and friends ! Hope you all got your eclipse glasses ready !

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly people flooding in down there?

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @BigMike55 @TopShelfTrees1 and@Hotrods_and_hounds !
And also any who might drop by.

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1
You better believe we have some glasses!
:wink:

@Hotrods_and_hounds
No. We’re a little too North for a total view. People are flooding in down South about 150 miles.

3 Likes

Awesome! I hope you guys all have a blast and get a great view

2 Likes

I haven’t shown any pictures of my juvenile plants in a while so here’s a shot.

That little Canna Cheese is disappointing but it’s sister behind her is making up for it.

I took a few cuttings from the SDxSQ from @Oldjoints (two on the left). They are in the cloner so we’ll see if they do anything. I hope so because they are beautiful and stinky! :+1:t3:
I’m planning to take some from those Chocolate Rain as well.

15 Likes

looking nice an healthy ! the small one sure gone catch up !:smiley:

3 Likes

Looking good bro! Nice and healthy for sure

3 Likes

The little one is an auto and went into flower right after it grew too close to the light.

All she’s going to do is grow buds now. Hopefully she will make a joint or two when done.
:laughing:

8 Likes

ah ok than it might me hard to catch up for her. I had two plants in my Sour D. grow where I also thought they were too small or had too few roots. Interestingly, they still managed to catch up even though they were hopelessly overgrown :slight_smile: Little animals can still make a make a mess :smiley: pushing thumbs

2 Likes

I have to say that Chocolate Rain is outperforming the SDxSQ as far as thickness of branches and it’s just a beautiful plant to boot. But I’m not getting any strong odor yet. I’ll definitely be taking some cuttings though.
I will get this cloning down. Just watch. :wink:

6 Likes

You will bro trust me, next time hmu when you are close to getting started. I’ll give ya my entire step by step play by play run through with visual aids :wink:
It’s always a pita to get…. But once you do it just clicks

2 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 . :+1:t5:

1 Like

Of course brother man

1 Like

I took some pictures of a few buds on my Blue Dream. I’m not seeing any signs of seeds developing. Here’s hoping she keeps looking like that. Right now is day 30 since flipping. I’m afraid to give her much more nutrition but she still has the yellowing “Feed me!” look.

16 Likes

Looking good, buddy! @MoBilly I think she can handle a little more feed. The one I have in flower looks similar. She’s got a couple weeks left and has yellowed pretty hard but the buds look great, as do yours. The one I have in veg that had a deficiency I really boosted the nutes to the point of slight tip burn and she does in fact have a darker color and gets pretty vigorous. If you end up liking the smoke I’ll send you another. Your Cap Junky is in the cloner.:wink: :+1:t3: Have a good one, my friend. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

Stupid blurple lights! :joy: Sorry, that probably doesn’t help much with color. :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

So he rolls with a hobbit pipe AND a giant hooter? Nice.

1 Like

:joy:
Yeah! Looks more like a Purple Dream! She is a nice looking plant though. I can definitely see that she’s happier with more nutrition. Time to get brave with mine by slowly upping her feed.

3 Likes

Slowly is the key. I just sent it! :crazy_face: Did I say slight tip burn? I meant I burned the crap outta them! :joy: She is happy now though. A little trimming and a few tops to whack and she’s getting a bigger pot and some flower time! :grinning:

1 Like

@crownpoodle
You know it. I believe that he would be completely comfortable living in a nice dry hole on the side of a hill in the Shire.
He’d keep all the other Hobbits drunk and I’d keep them dancing. lol

3 Likes