MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Morning brother!
Just posted some new pix over at BigMikeville.
Hope had a great weekend

5 Likes

Good morning, Growskies

5 Likes

Wassup brother Ceed?

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I got a cat on me. Guess I can be lazy until the missus gets up and he wants her.

4 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle ! Dogs make better lap warmers.
:laughing:

3 Likes

If I doze off on the floor in the evening, the missus will put one on my low back. Perfect weight and warmth.

2 Likes

Lmao cat heating pad! Nice! Charlii is too fat for that!

2 Likes

13# heating pad.

1 Like

Mornin @MoBilly and OG.

Hope you are doing well on hump day.

Your pics from a few days ago look awesome, seems like you got those pots dialed in. Good job!

I am almost done with the spring planting and can get back to the Frankie sister in the greenhouse. More later.

G.

5 Likes

Morning @Gumbert . I gotta say that if I had your greenhouse and you had a feather… You are killing it with your own grow man. :v:t3:

5 Likes

Just finished tilling the garden.
Going to go get some shroom poo.

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly , the Greenroom and OG!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hope you all wil have a great start into the day! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG!

Have a good one, I have been a bit busy this week, but I’m popping in and catching up on a few threads I got behind on now

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Gumbert, and the rest of you early birds :eagle: checking in to the green room this morning, looks :eyes: like we are going to start off with a nice day again! :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day all of you

5 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 and @Emeraldgreen !

What a beautiful day! I hope you all get the utmost out of it!

8 Likes

Good morning everybody, hope everyone is doing well today.

G.

8 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great friday and a relaxed weekend :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes