MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning my friends! Hope everyone has a great day , gloomy out here today and pouring but at least it’s not snow :snowflake:

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @TopShelfTrees1 and the rest of the green room gang that’s up and about. The sun :partly_sunny: is out, but the day rain :umbrella: is on the way. Feeding the dog :dog:, getting some coffee :coffee: and picking something to smoke :dash: on this morning. Hope all enjoy the day! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Good morning all, looks like it’s shaping up to be a beautiful day where I am.
I hope y’all are experiencing the same.

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone, been so busy lately but very productive…

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly @Weednerd.Anthony @Flower @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @m0sirys @TopShelfTrees1 and OGers, happy Friday everybody.

Need more coffee, going tractor shopping today…

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you’re all well.

5 Likes

Hey :wave: @Gumbert i saw this accessory and thought :thought_balloon: you might want to opt for this, no respectable tractor :tractor: owner should be without one :wink:.

IMG_5183

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning Green Room Dwellers. And brother Mo.

4 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @TopShelfTrees1 @OhNo555 @Flower @Weednerd.Anthony @Gumbert @Emeraldgreen and @BigMike55 !
Have a great day my friends.
:+1:

9 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Emeraldgreen, @Gumbert, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Weednerd.Anthony, @TopShelfTrees1 and all the rest of the green room gang. The dog :dog: was having do part in sleeping today, so we just came in from a walking :walking_man:‍♂ and it’s time to get high and put the coffee :coffee: on! Hope all enjoy :blush: there day! :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

8 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and @JohnnyPotseed !
Thanks for stopping by. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning bro Mo.
It a Cap Junky kinda morning. No big plans for today, so I will take three bong rips instead of my normal two. By then I will be too ripped to take A fourth. This is some dam good reefer, right here.

7 Likes

Don’t burn it all before the Oklahoma gathering.
:laughing:

6 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great weekend!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and the rest of you hoodlums! Hope everyone’s weekend is off to a great start

7 Likes

I’ll try to save some back. But I ain’t promising nuttin’. You know how it is when you have several kinds. There’s always that one jar you always tap first. That would be the CJ. But the others ain’t nothing to sneeze at, either. That Blue Tara is very tasty and will get you way wasted, too.

6 Likes

Fine brother @BigMike55 .
l’m just going to grow my OWN!
:rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

I’m thinking blue Tara cap junky would be a winner :trophy:

4 Likes

You have CJ beans @MoBilly ?

3 Likes