MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

@Hotrods_and_hounds
The weather guy says we have a cool dry spell coming up. Hope he knows something. We need to dry out.
Morning @Emeraldgreen . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good afternoon all

Hope it’s going well with the granddaughter @MoBilly

2 Likes

Yep. :slight_smile: She loves feeding Big John. lol
I guess she and Eva are heading to town to purchase some board games… and I’ve got the fishing lined up. One of my friends has a very comfortable boat and he’s going to take his granddaughter along. The two are very close in age. She should get a kick out of that.
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Have fun. It is a nice day.

6 Likes

Kids definitely like meeting someone they can relate to.

4 Likes

Make some memories Brother Mo.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @InTheWoods, @m0sirys, @Smooth, @Hemp, & the rest of the green room crew. Today the coffee :coffee: is extra good for some reason and the smoke :dash: is great as well, both are pair well with this great weather! Enjoy it while we can! :ok_hand::blush::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OG’s, have a wonderful Sunday.:peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Good morning all!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are enjoying this great weather here lately! Really nice out today

3 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly . It really makes me smile just thinking about you and Eva “making memories”, as someone said.
I scroll thru photos every single day, looking at all those memories. Sometimes I’ll see one photo and my brain just takes off! No more photos needed as I can still remember! Really cool stuff.

5 Likes

Good morning @Smooth. You know we are. :slight_smile:
And good morning @OhNo555 , @JohnnyPotseed @Greenfingers @leetdood @HighTilliDie
& @crownpoodle , we are absolutely doing our best. It’s a rare thing to have her here and we’re making the most of it. For a fact. lol

12 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly sounds like you are making some great memories. Enjoy.!

4 Likes

You only get one chance to make a great memory. Play it BIG brother.
Good morning everyone.

9 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope you have a great day!

5 Likes

Life is about nothing else brother :pray:
Without love… we’d be like bugs… just being productive like robots… no life… no emotion…

Love is what makes us alive and unique in this universe

4 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly and OG’s, it’s been a several ticks on tock since we last spoke… it’s a busy morn’n here. Heading to the beach today for some relaxation and wanted to stop by and share a new flower in my garden this year.

This is a member of the nightshade family called Moon Flower. It opens at night and the sent is gardenia and coconut.
I hope all of you have a fantastic day. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Hey hey. @Heliosphear

4 Likes

…and a very potent deliriant. That plant will make you trip balls and possibly never come back. So I’ve heard.

4 Likes