MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Thanks @Emeraldgreen . :slight_smile:
I’m still six minutes from liking anything. lol
:heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Mo.

1 Like

That message definitely takes some of the fun away :disappointed::joy::joy:.
Getting love on say fb is like they have to pay to hit the button :flushed:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

IMG_0680

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the BD and some babies.
3d4e32e422f61bb402115a1cd9eb491f158cdf58_2_327x375
The two sativa in the flower room took a horrible turn day before yesterday. I would have posted pics and asked for advice but the problem was obvious. The screwed up sips have to be emptied and refilled with fresh water because they don’t work right. I got busy and forgot to change the water for fresh this week. I don’t have much sense of smell lately but I picked up the odor of stagnant water.
They had fresh water/peroxide added yesterday. It’s still lights out in there so I don’t know how bad it is today. Another half hour and I’ll know. I’m actually thinking about leaving the water res empty in them and just treating them like I would if they were in regular pots. I’d have to water twice or more every day but WTH…
On a better note, the two WR, are still doing fine. Yay.
:+1:t5:

10 Likes

Thank you @Oldjoints and @Smooth . :slight_smile:

Morning @MoBilly and Happy Birthday, hope you are having a great Monday!

G.

1 Like

That I am @Gumbert . :slight_smile:
It’s the anniversary of my joining OG but for some reason everyone celebrates it as “Happy Birthday!”… lol
Stoners.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw someone say Happy birthday, so I thought I missed it and said Happy birthday, too.

Happy Anniversary, brother!!

5 Likes

Which cut of blue dream is this?

A bunch of parrots we are! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I did the same…, happy whatever!

1 Like

lol same here, I thought I had missed yer B-day! :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol well happy birthaversery!

It’s my fault. I’m the stoner who sang Happy Birthday to myself!
:rofl:
lol

1 Like

I’m confused so then is it your birthday or your anniversary?

Well, on a more sober note.
Here’s what I was posting about.
The VB bounced back somewhat but the AR to the right is sick. I’m thinking root rot. I’ve extracted the water like I was thinking about and will treat it like a large Solo cup grow since there’s just enough soil for them to have some stability and not much more.

So what would you all suggest for the AR? I’m inclined to refill the reservoir with a strong solution of peroxide and water. Leave it for a bit and then drain it again. I don’t know… Suggestions anyone?
I’d hate to have to start over with a clone from her but it’s an option (a piss poor one). What a damned waste of time this diy SIP turned out to be.

As I said, the WR are looking as well as I can get with this setup.

10 Likes

It’s my anniversary of joining OG. Sorry about the misunderstanding. lol I got done with chores and started hitting the resin. I remember last year everyone was calling my anniversary on here a sort of birthday. I forgot to specify that though.
:woozy_face:

5 Likes

It’s funny though! Got a birthday thread going. But either way you deserve cake with coffee!!

3 Likes