MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Is it a birthday or an anniversary that you are celebrating? Congrats either way and enjoy your day.

4 Likes

I think :thinking: @BigMike55 needs to give you business for this one :point_up:, as a matter of fact this one might be a tad funnier :star_struck: than what happened to me! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4835

@MoBilly’s after he realized what happened! LMAO

3 Likes

A donut and coffee at the least!

4 Likes

Go ahead and pile it on! lol Some of the best laughs I’ve had have been at myself.
And I have ganja to sooth my troubled soul. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know the first time I saw you I chuckled a bit. Does that count?

3 Likes

Never thought :thought_balloon: I would get the chance to pass that funny :grin: monkey :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: so quickly to someone else thanks :blush: @MoBilly for being such a good sport! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Oh! You ain’t done yet, buddy. Just wait! Hehe.

2 Likes

It’s always good :blush: to feel better for a short time. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Happy OG Anniversary! @MoBilly
Your Blue Dream is looking nice! She’s gonna be a pretty one for ya I think! Those thin fingered fans are gonna get pretty large. :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Thank you. And thank you again @NDNCHILD for the clone. Right now she is the best looking plant in the house. I’m so glad I got her in one of the proper SIPs. :+1:t5:

7 Likes

She’s gonna do great in that big ole bucket! I flipped mine early. She’s very manageable. I thought she’d make 4 feet but I believe she’ll stay shorter that that.
You have yours bushing out nicely. She can get very large if you let her! :grin: I’m very pleased you’re happy with her. I hope it turns out to be what your friend was needing and that you enjoy her as well! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

How’s she smoke? @NDNCHILD

2 Likes

I haven’t run it before. I just used to buy it by the truckload back when it was all the rage. I’ve run a few crosses over the years but never found what I was after. It’s popped up a few times over the years as well but it was hit or miss as to the real deal or not. I’ve been wanting to source the Santa Cruise cut for years and she finally landed in my lap! Thanks OG and a gianormous Thank you to @Rhino_buddy for sending her my way! @MikeyMeteor I have one in flower now… I’ll get back to ya in a month or so. :grin:

4 Likes

Ah very good yeah I heard the Santa Cruz is where it’s at for blue dream. I have family that love that smoke. It’s a crowd pleaser

4 Likes

Happy belated birthday, @MoBilly ! I hope it was a good one.

It was great thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening @alwaysnoob ! I see you in there! lol
Thanks for stopping by and please make a habit of it. You are always welcome around my fire.
:v:

2 Likes

I was starting to wonder why am I not getting any notification from Bro MoBilly’s thread lol…

Trust me bro, you couldn’t get rid of me if you tried :rofl:, I’m gonna take my seat over that corner there :blush::wink:

2 Likes

Very happy to have you be part of this journey bro.

3 Likes

And with that. I am calling it a night. Good night my friends! Sleep well for tomorrow is another day. Probably. lol

4 Likes