MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I wondered what was up… it’s not June yet!
:joy:

ezgif-2-33daf70347

3 Likes

Rained like crazy w/ thunder and lightning all but ten miles from my house 25 miles of white knuckles.:rofl:

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all a great day! :innocent: :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone

Have an awesome hump-day!

2 Likes

Dam, we got very early risers today :flushed: good morning :sun_with_face: to all! Cheers :coffee: ! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning Mo, coffee and a wake n bake are in order. Have a good day.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning @Greenfingers @m0sirys @Weednerd.Anthony and @OhNo555
And good morning everyone else!

9 Likes

Good morning brother Mo

3 Likes

Aye, brother Mo. You’re up and at em early today.

4 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly hope you have a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!! Have a great day
@MoBilly I’m feeling a bit like you currently

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! Gloomy, rainy in Niagara today but I’ll take it, feeling pretty damn good today

2 Likes

I am getting the same message :joy::joy::joy:, how can we start out the day like this :face_with_raised_eyebrow: 🫤 🫨 :open_mouth:‍:dash:!

2 Likes

I always feel like my experience is lessened when I get that message!

3 Likes

Ironically this is the first day in like a month and a bit I didn’t wake up to that message! WINNING!

2 Likes

That’s because you were driving around with your dad all day yesterday :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha EXACTLY. Guess that was the one bonus, my back does not feel that way though :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. I got on earlier because I couldn’t sleep and I had some extra cleaning to do this morning anyway and I just couldn’t lay in bed. I’m so ready for coffee now! lol

@TopShelfTrees1
I’m happy to hear you are doing so well today! I’m feeling pretty chipper myself. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . @TopShelfTrees1 …chipper? Not claiming chipper yet. Been having a tough time getting my body temp regulated since surgery. I remember my wife was cold for months after major surgery. Hard to motivate away from the heater.

2 Likes

You take your time @crownpoodle . Full healing takes time. You are going to feel like your skin is crawling after a while from wanting to get busy.

Don’t
:pray:t5:

3 Likes