MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Ah man…that kind of stuff can be so annoying.

1 Like

She had my brother meet her halfway so I’m rolling along again. It was just a hiccup on the day. We had a great time and that’s all that matters.
:+1:t4:

7 Likes

My wife has locked her keys in the truck so many times I finally started hiding a key underneath the truck as it saved the locksmith fee of $100. Glad you got it sorted quickly.

3 Likes

That is funny as shit :poop: and reminds me of a funny story. Literally one year during the holidays I had to go and rescue 🛟 the wife from locking her keys :key: in the trunk or the car :blue_car: 5 times, was one of the funniest things that she did not live down for a long time. Just like @FirstCavApache64 I finally got smart and attached a key :key: to the undercarriage of the car. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good to hear, Got any pics from the gig or maybe a playlist? Enjoy @MoBilly

1 Like

No @Gumbert . We didn’t take any shots of the gig. Sometime I’ll put up a link to a video of one of our performances.
:+1:t5:
Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im down for the count…. See ya in the morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Good night @Gumbert . Sleep well

1 Like

Good morning brother @MoBilly and all OG

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and regulars in this thread

Everyone have a safe and nice St patty’s weekend!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @Weednerd.Anthony, & the rest of the gang time to get some coffee and a joint going. The sun :sun_with_face: is shining looks :eyes: like another gorgeous day is upon us. :facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly hope you had time to recharge your batteries last night. Good mornin OGers!

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Weednerd.Anthony @OhNo555 @Gumbert and all of OG!

I won’t be on much again today. My brother bought a bike and asked me to fetch it and haul it back here today. Have fun everyone. Catch you on the flip side of this day.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Must drink more :coffee:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly

4 Likes

Good morning guys. Hope you are all having a good morning

7 Likes

good morning @MoBilly, @Emeraldgreen, @Fortman420 and OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day !!! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone!

It’s not a bad looking bike at all.

12 Likes

Gang, watch out for any weather anomaly today…

MoBilly’s beart may end up swooshing a storm, or he might cross your path with multiple sonic boom :wink:

Ride safe brother 🫂

2 Likes

Good morning :new_moon_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, & the rest of the coffee :coffee: club just came in with Cooper Morgan. We seem to be back on schedule finally, so now it’s time to get a joint, get a cup of coffee :coffee:, feed the dog, and watch the news :newspaper:. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::yum:

Happy St. Patrick’s Day :shamrock:

IMG_5019

6 Likes