MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Hope your morning is going great ! I’m off to a good start, but if a sore throat but I’m hoping it’s just that :crossed_fingers:t3: regardless I’m gonna drink up some emergency-c and at least pre-pare :wink:

4 Likes

I’m going to get to do some picking and grinning today @TopShelfTrees1 . A sore throat would be a total no bueno moment. lol

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope it’s a great day for you

5 Likes

Nice! Enjoy! I’d love to see something one day from you guys, or hear. Sounds like you guys always have a blast!

3 Likes

Absolutely @Emeraldgreen ! You too.
:pray:t5:

1 Like

Just like a stick of joy dynamite brother @TopShelfTrees1 !

2 Likes

I gotta admit I’ve never heard that one! But I love it, definitely just entered my vocabulary :wink:

1 Like

Good morning all! Keep on rolling

3 Likes

My daughter just had Strep go thru her crew. Sore throat on steroids. All better. Camille is bringing Ranger over to the coast for some G-people time. I’m good.

2 Likes

Happy Friyaay Mobilly and friends! I feel so tired today, the coffee doesn’t seem to be working :joy::sleeping: I am ready for a weekend!

3 Likes

I’m slipping. I haven’t had coffee OR a bowl this morning. Time to remedy that unfortunate situation.
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ever hear of tolerance levels? LOL

2 Likes

Having one of those myself

1 Like

I think it’s the brand of coffee I am drinking this week, I find that the Kicking horse three sisters blend doesn’t have the same kick (nor deliciousness) as my favorite ILLY brands medium roast does. After myself second cup from the machine, I’ll make a Bialetti with the ILLY and it will work

2 Likes

I believe I have five brands of coffee beans left and three brands of ground coffee. That is one of my little indulgences that my wife and I agree on. lol

2 Likes

Well, I’ll catch you all later today. Time to get cleaned up for the gig. Have a great time while I’m gone… within reason that is. lol
:+1:t5:

1 Like

Try the Black Rifle Coffee. I think you would like it.

1 Like

Goood afternoon and have a great time at the gig brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This is my absolute go to! Love that shit

3 Likes

I guess this is my view for the next couple of hours. Since I bumped the door lock on the truck when loading gear.

Keys are in the truck my wife shut the door on. LOL

4 Likes