MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Nice morning to have great coffee, a nicely packed bowl of reefer and watching the sun come up.
Morning everyone. Have a spectacular day.

5 Likes

Morning everyone! Wishing y’all the best this week!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! Hope the week ahead is awesome for us all! Much love and respect

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
Outa :heart::heart::heart:
Pst @MoBilly i thought you were giving me some extra

3 Likes

Up before noon today…LOL
Good morning @MoBilly
May you have a wonderful day sir! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @crownpoodle @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods @MikeyMeteor @OhNo555 @Weednerd.Anthony @BigMike55 @Pigeonman @TopShelfTrees1 @Emeraldgreen and everyone else.

@crownpoodle
I can’t take it any easier than I am. I got hurt yesterday. I’ve been pushing it too hard at trying to get things ready for Spring. Yesterday. I was just sitting there singing and a song fell from my music stand so turned to pick it up. That was it. l just bent over and to the side. Two songs later (We were about finished anyway) and I’d had enough. Luckily, there was a bruiser of a young man working there and he helped me out to the truck.
Long story short, I am jacked up. There will be nothing but my easy chair and my bed for a while.
Eva took care of the plants last night when we got home so their good for today.
This truly and wholly SUCKS!

I hope you are all well and kicking butt today.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

11 Likes

Can’t like that!! Always makes me smile hearing about your playing though?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, sometimes it don’t take much.
Take it easy for a while and you will get back to things.

I too love to hear you talking about playing music.
I would love to one day sit around a fire and just smoke and listen to you folks play.
Get well soon brother.
You are always in my thoughts and in my prayers. :pray:t4:
Shag

5 Likes

Ah dang buddy! That’s no good. Those little things get me too. I’m still in a pretty stiff back brace. Keeps me from doing stupid stuff…if I remember to wear it. The missus will holler out the upstairs window.“got your brace on?” I’ve got one I can get dirty in the yard.

4 Likes

Thanks @Emeraldgreen @shag & @crownpoodle .
Just another bump in the road. lol I’ll be back up and not running but going in no time. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@MoBilly , Now that just plane out SUCKS! Man I hat that, for you Brother…. Good thing you have plenty of medicine to help relax and allow things go back to where they should be…

I will send you some good flat picking music I was listening to yesterday to help you pass the time. A DMwill be on its way shortly…

2 Likes

Thank you @Gumbert . I’m always looking for new old songs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was a good piece of music you did there Brother.

3 Likes

Damn brother, you’re getting to become a member of ‘the busted up old man’s club’! Take it easy!

5 Likes

You know that’s right @JohnnyPotseed . I’m holding down this recliner. That’s the only job I have today brother.

Thank you @Gumbert
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Both of us, lol I’m keeping this chair from going anywhere. Back ain’t any better yet…
fixing to go lay back down awhile.

6 Likes

No likey, from Mikey.
Be careful, brother. We ain’t young rock stars any more.

4 Likes

Hey! Speak for yersef! I’m just a youngun, no ‘rockstar’ here tho lol

Youngun in my mind, at least lol that counts right?

edit… tag @BigMike55 lol ya wrote n moved on…

4 Likes

Had to run some errands.

2 Likes

Dude! I was just turning around in my chair and reaching to the floor to recover my music.
How much more careful should I be? lol

8 Likes