MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

How much more careful should I be?

This much. :+1:t3: :crazy_face:

Sorry to hear about your back, bud. Hope ya heal up quickly! :pray:t3: @MoBilly

7 Likes

Funny thing is, I have two of those. lol

6 Likes

Hope you get on the mend soon Mobillly, not what I wanted to read when catching up in your thread. Take it easy

3 Likes

I will be back up PDQ. This is par for the course. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo and all OG. how’s the back this morning? Mine is still out to lunch, lol

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly @JohnnyPotseed and the Green Room Crew! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys, and the rest of the coffee :coffee: club. I think it’s the first day of spring. Still dark in my neck of the woods. Hope everyone is enjoying there coffee :coffee: and good smoke :dash:! :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Spring starts at 10:06PM… so the first full day of spring is actually tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct the weather man just said 11:07 pm. :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

You’re in the eastern time zone, I’m central time zone lol

1 Like

That is true on the east coast in MD. :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Morning boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages.
Hope you all have a special Tuesday.

6 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone, have a good day!

4 Likes

Good morning guys :wave:t3:

5 Likes

I’ve been better brother. I can walk with my staff but I’m not up to anything else yet. Thanks for asking bro. I can tell it’s getting stronger but I’ll be down for another day at least.

5 Likes

Good morning @Jhamersburg @OhNo555 @buck90 @BigMike55 @Weednerd.Anthony & @TopShelfTrees1 !

I hope you are all in fine fettle today. Spring is just a blink away! WARM! I want me some WARM dangitall!

7 Likes

Same! Hope you are feeling a bit better at least. Woke up to snow on the ground, not much but any is too much :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No snow but it got cold. I’m hoping my fruit trees managed the cold alright. It would suck to loose all the pears and peaches this year.
:crossed_fingers:t5:

4 Likes

I hope so too , got my fingers crossed as well :crossed_fingers:t3: for you.

1 Like

Fingers crossed they make it for you brother!!

At my childhood home we had a few apple trees, a pear tree, a plum tree, a peach tree, a lemon trees, and assorted veggies, but mostly tomatoes and onions

It was always super cool to harvest and see how much better our homegrown fruits and vegetables tasted compared to the store-bought ones

3 Likes