MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning and Hope you heal up quickly @MoBilly

3 Likes

There is no comparison between store bought and home grown (picked when it’s ready and not before) fruit. Store bought fruit never have full flavor. EVER.

2 Likes

Thanks @Blackbeard . I’ll come around before long. It’s an ongoing thing and I’m an old hat at getting back up and going.

2 Likes

I totally get it. When my back goes out from doing hardly anything it usually takes a few weeks to feel better. Hope you recover faster this time around.

4 Likes

This has been one of the longer times for me. I had that fall, near the end of the week before last, and it’s now been around 11 or 12 days I think. The fall wasn’t that bad, but i guess the way I twisted when I went down, wasn’t good…

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly , Happy Spring Eve! warmth is on the way. Take it slow and easy and you will be back in the saddle soon.

Good morning OG!!

@JohnnyPotseed Hang in there man, take it easy today. It’s a good thing you have plenty of good medicine to help get you back in the saddle.

G.

3 Likes

The twist is what did it for me.

2 Likes

Shit goes out way faster than it comes back.

4 Likes

Can you do it???

3 Likes

Time for a little update. The good, the bad and the ugly all in one room. LOL

First the ugly. One of my White Rhino is doing the same thing as the AR and VB did. In two days it went from looking just like the one in the back, to this. It is in week four just now but I’m thinking I might have to transfer it to a decent SIP or I’ll loose it.

Here’s the bad (bad ass that is)! The VB and AR have bounced back to where I’m pretty sure they will thrive.

And for the “good”, my BD is making me smile. I’m going to have to raise the nitrogen level next feeding but I’m pleased with her. She just got watered. :wink:

And a peek into the nursery.
CR 1&2

CC 1&2
SDxSQ 1&2
They are over any transplant shock and starting to get busy putting on new growth.

Anyway, that’s how things are going up to now. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be up to transferring the WR to a different SIP.

Thanks again for stopping by for a look.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

18 Likes

Once… Maybe twice.
:laughing:

1 Like

Looking a lot better brother. Hope you get to feeling better.

4 Likes

I made it to the Greenroom so yeah, I feel better now.
:wink:

6 Likes

Awesome! Great pics too, dang man, you already got one boot in the stirrup!!

1 Like

Thanks @Gumbert . It’s funny but I’m not letting the poor situation that their in stress me out too much. Before I knew what the problem was and thought I just forgot how to water and feed properly I was beyond irritated and more than a little embarrassed. Now I’m just making the best of a bad situation. Some think I’m a little overly critical of myself at times. This was good therapy for helping me overcome that. LOL
I have a good feeling about my current and future runs though.
:wink::+1:t4:

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and OG!

hope that you fell better today!!?
OIP (5)

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @m0sirys & all the rest of the green room gang. Looking :eyes: pretty nice outside already! :sun_with_face::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Hey Mo!
Hope you’re feeling better today, brother.

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 & @BigMike55 ! And a good morning to all you other outstanding growers and friends.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

9 Likes