MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Women and their danged snitch network!
:poop:
It just ain’t fair. Us guys are playing defense all the time!

5 Likes

She’s laughing at that! So at least my woman is in a decent good mood this morning… lol

3 Likes

Then my work is done. :laughing:
For now. lol
:rofl:

3 Likes

She’s helping me get this damn back brace on good. I gotta go out to the barn… can’t stand it not being out there!
Can’t do much more than sit n watch her do everything. But at least I’ll be out there, lol

4 Likes

You are just going to have to put your foot down! Take control of your castle damnitall!!! Remember who’s really in charge!!!
And ask Rose politely to use the spare bedroom so you don’t have to make the trip out there.

:slight_smile:
Grovelling 101

5 Likes

lol I was fixin to say I DO know who’s in charge here! …(And she’s mean!)
She’s not letting me get my paws back on either of the spare bedrooms… I shoulda never let em go back to her! :thinking:

At least she allows me to use one to hang chopped plants in, and do my trimming in here (living room) I can’t do it out in the barn like we used to.

4 Likes

Oh come on man. I met her. She’s all sweetness dipped in powdered sugar and coated in honey.

If there’s a problem… it’s you… Just ask Eva.

5 Likes

That she is! lol but dig deeper and ya run into case hardened steel!

1 Like

That’ll break a tooth if you ain’t careful. Especially when it hits you in the mouth!

2 Likes

Guess it’s a good thing I ain’t got no toofus then, huh?

1 Like

Alrighty then, lol I’m heading out to the barn. Cyas later

1 Like

That just shows I’m right. How many did she remove and how many did she leave the dentist to pull?
:rofl:
Have fun brother.

2 Likes

Out in barn now, made it! Lol She’s gettin stuff done

3 Likes

You have your phone, obviously… Pics please? lol

1 Like

They don’t load I’ll get some posted in n a bit

3 Likes

I’m lurking here too. Lol

3 Likes

Creepy little bugger :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: @THCeed i thought that was you outside his window

4 Likes

I thought I felt my spider sense going off @THCeed . :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, habitual lurker here too … :thinking: I guess you could call me a peeping Herojuana Tom :flushed::sweat_smile::rofl:
image0-1

8 Likes