MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Have a great Monday.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning green room.

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all of OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly . I’m tired. Might doze off drinking coffee this morning.

1 Like

Good morning Mo. Slept late this morning. Had a long night.

3 Likes

Good morning green room. @MoBilly so I heard you mention the Blue Tara recently. Any advice? What do you like and not like about it? I have a small one going…

2 Likes

Dont mean to jump in on this.
That Blue Tara that @MoBilly is running came from me.
The smell is a creamy sweet smell on the buds. Transfers pretty well to the taste.
What is really nice is the buzz. It lasts seemingly for hours. And its very relaxing. Not to the point of couch lock, but could put you there with one or two more tokes.
Incredibly nice smoke. Good luck.

6 Likes

@BigMike55 beat me to this. lol
What he said is pretty much what I would have. The buzz holds on longer than most that I’ve grown. It smells amazingly like sweet (almost) vanilla cream.
I don’t get a lazy high as much as just feeling like everything is going to be all right. Kind of a relaxing pressure releaser.
I will DEFINITELY be running another.

4 Likes

Didnt mean to walk on you brother. I figgered this early you would be tending the herd. Just thought i would answer for you.

2 Likes

All good brother. I appreciate the post. If I had been outside he would have had to wait anyway. lol

1 Like

Chunky Junky is grabbing me right by the boo-boo this morning. Two bong hits and im stoned.

3 Likes

I haven’t taken a hit all morning. Think I’ll back off for a day or so. I think my tolerance is getting too high. lol
Never thought that would happen. I mean I don’t really smoke all dang day anyway. Just a bump every hour or so to ward off some pain.
I think it’s the resin and hash that I use at night. It helps me nod off but it’s making it where flower just doesn’t kick like it did.

4 Likes

Morning CP. I’m hit and miss this morning. lol

Time for a tolerance break!! Lol
This is why i try to not smoke a lot of concentrates. It screws with my flower smoking.

4 Likes

Thanks @crownpoodle for the well wishes and concern for my wife we have been together almost 35 years and she is truly my best friend! All the support from my OG friends has been GR8! :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::blush::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Morning @OhNo555 . I moved in with my wife May 1980. Little cabin, hardly more than a shed. 12’x 20’ at most. Lots of water. Lots of bridges. Not always easy. I am grateful. I’ll keep you both in my thoughts.

5 Likes

thank you I’m excited and hoping for a female, if not I probably will use the pollen. How is the stretch?

1 Like

Mine did not stretch very much if i remember. I usually put my plants in flower when they get about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall if ive never run her before. I expect twice the height during stretch. Sometimes i get more. Sometimes less. Im thinking after the stretch she got about 4 feet tall.

2 Likes

Copy that I’ll follow your advice. Thank you

4 feet is also good for me and puts me 2 feet from the lights about

1 Like