MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I can tag you into my thread and you can go back in the pics to see what to expect, if you like.

1 Like

Iā€™d say expect around 40% increase in height after the flip. Mine went in at ~ 2 1/2ā€™ and grew up to ~3 1/2ā€™ - 4ā€™.
I bent the branches out to open her up but I am counting the spread of the branches as height.

3 Likes

You and @BigMike55 sound similar to me. About 2-2 1/2ā€™. It also depends on how many plants, and what size tent theyā€™ll be in. Flipping 7 today. 20-22". I went at least 3 weeks longer on the plants in the 4x4 now. They were in bigger pots. But I only had 3. These 7 will have to fit in the 3x3 for a month. More. Fun stuff.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed and all you other kool kids!

I havenā€™t shown my cuttings and clones yet so here they are. The question marks show which donā€™t show roots out to the side of the clear plastic Solos.

I took 4 cuttings of the GFOG after I smelled the stink the one that was farther into flower put out. This one was only in flower for a week and a half before I took cuttings so they will either reveg or die. Damn sure hope a couple live. What a shame I didnā€™t take cuttings before I flippedā€¦ Live and learn.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:!

14 Likes

Yeah. I know they look bad. But so far I have 4 of 6 Frankenstein clones root. Thatā€™s a hell of a lot better than I have done in the past.
:+1:t3:

5 Likes

I quite often take my cuttings at 2-3 weeks flowering, you should be able to root a few. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I sure hope so. I really love the smell coming from the one that has been flowering longer.

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OGā€™s. Damn @MoBilly your going to have a garden like Johnny pretty soon.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Morning @MoBilly .

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, & all the rest of the green room gang. My wife came home :house: yesterday, so I am feeling much better now and happy :smiley: once again. Thanks :pray: for all the prayers and well wishes once again. The support from my OG friends has been very helpful! :clap::clap::clap::hugs::blush::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Morning Mo and the Coffee Crew.

4 Likes

Good morning everybody. Got the coffee brewing and going to smoke some Bandaid Dreadbread. Really nice stuff.

1 Like

This sets my day off in a better light. Iā€™m glad sheā€™s back where she belongs bro.
:pray:t4:

2 Likes

I started the day with two likes and then the well ran dry. lol
Good morning my friends! Squeeze every drop of joy out of the day. In the world we live in now, we need all the happiness we can find.
I was born in the wrong era. Period.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @MoBilly
Hopefully we all have a beautiful day

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . I hope you are doing well this morning. Sorry about the negative post. Been watching too much news.

Squeeze hell, I grab each day by the throat and shake all the joy I can get outta it, THEN squeeze/wring it dry!! :sunglasses: :scream: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

I like that @JohnnyPotseed ! Think Iā€™ll do just that!
:facepunch:t4: :wink:

2 Likes