MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Can I use it and then smoke the buds afterwards?

2 Likes

I do. I have only used it outside. And i wash my outside stuff anyways. Becauseā€¦ See all those dark brown/black splotches in those bud pics with the worm???
Thats worm shit. And im sure i get bird shit and all types of dust and grime on my outside stuff.

3 Likes

Thats classic stuff right there

2 Likes

Agreed @BigMike55 ā€¦ thats a damn good eye mo

2 Likes

Are you talking about this stuff?

IMG_5821

If not can you show me what it is or provide a link :link:? I think maybe :thinking: I misunderstood. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Good thing is once you see those and know what to look for its fairly easy to get rid of them. 2sprays, five days apart.
Good to catch them early. It dont take them long to fuck up a bud.
I inspect my plants a lot. If i see any sign of that black stuff, i know to search for bugs.

3 Likes

This is what i use.

5 Likes

I have to go back out and give them a better look. I wanted to post this before doing that though.
Hopefully there arenā€™t too many more.
I have this little guy hanging out on my SIP bucket. I was hoping he was on duty looking out for my plants.

Guess not lol.

11 Likes

Way i look at itā€¦ Its like spider mites. When you spy one you know dam well that theres hundreds you dont see, well maybe not hundreds but you know what i mean. . Treat the plant, brother. Soon.

3 Likes

Ya not so good Iā€™m sorry brother whereā€™s the flame thrower at lol kidding are those salvageable after u kill em or is it to late to spray etc FUCK BRO Iā€™M SORRY :pensive::neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55 for the information. :wink::facepunch::+1::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I watered 3 days ago an I noticed I have lil black ants sugar ants in my soil they laid eggs an everything after the water went down I was seeing these lil white things moving everywhere looked closer an ya black ant carrying their larvae

2 Likes

I think I will be fine. Thatā€™s the only bud with any of that browning going on and I only found that one worm. Iā€™m sure there must be a few more but those two plants are small and it wonā€™t take long to clear them of any worms. Then I think a fairly hard spray down with the hose and some of that BTI afterwards will do the trick. Mike has dealt with this before.
:+1:t4:

2 Likes

Nice to see u got a plan of action already go get this bastard lol good luck brother

2 Likes

Hell. Im dealing with it now. Haha.

While im here im gonna be a showoff. Hehe
Chunky Junky fattening up for the kill.

15 Likes

Absolutely beautiful buddage brother!

3 Likes

OMG those are fuckin beautiful man just look at that fat chunky junky nugs canā€™t wait to run this an the BT OMG I can smell that through the phone lol have a great Saturday OG FAM

2 Likes

I really like that last pic. High Times centerfold material.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t look like bud rot. Iā€™m sure something caused it. Maybe water from dew. The frog could have done something. When I get lizards on my plants I can see poo and pee trails.

3 Likes

Almost football time. I get all three of my teams today. First Arkansas, the Oklahioma State and the OU Sooners.

5 Likes