MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

It looks that way but some of us have been going for a bit now. lol
We’re chasing each other around saying howdy though. That’s becoming a morning ritual. lol

6 Likes

Morning everyone :sunny: @BigMike55 sorry about OSU and OU 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Good morning @MrHamilton ! Hope you are enjoying your day. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

I know right?
Oklahoma fans are a sad lot this morning.
I only follow Oklahoma ball cuz i live here. My alma mater is University of Arkansas. So…

Woooooooo, PIG! SOOOOOIIIIIEEEE!
Right @GallacreekD66 ?

7 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly and the rest of ya mugs! Another day in paradise. What more can I say…

3 Likes

Nothing else needed. lol
Good morning!

4 Likes

Goodmorning mo and the green room

3 Likes

Morning brother. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yaaaaawn… jumps in the hammock by the barn Good morning @MoBilly and friends, it’s a beautiful day here. Got some G-13 above ground and looking around. Cultivating some other seeds today and having a BBQ this afternoon. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday in the gardens of OverGrow.

I use this indoor and outdoor for a couple years now, works great in my opinion.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear Wassup brother… great to see you over this way man for sure!!

Thanks for the recommendation

4 Likes

Razorbacks I like there design I use to wear them hats in highschool lol

1 Like

Good morning Terp hope ur having a great morning so far I’ll take pics of triches lil later

2 Likes

BTi for fungus gnats and mosquitoes. BTk for Caterpillars. Afternoon all !

6 Likes

WPS! Heck yeah brother that was a good road win. Next Saturday night prime time in Jerry’s world Dallas stadium Razorbacks vs Aggies.

2 Likes

I think I caught them before much damage was done. These are very small plants so a full check (I found three and one that a predatory beetle was killing) wasn’t all that hard a task.
I will absolutely get hold of some of both BTI, BTK and the 3 n One. It’ll be good to have in the arsenal. Thanks @Heliosphear and @Hashpants .
:+1:

6 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly and friends! Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

2 Likes

I’m a UW Husky, so I was just happy we won our Big10 inaugural game :sunglasses:🫶🏼

Razorbacks looked good :+1:

2 Likes

Wassup @Hashpants good buddy

3 Likes

Gotcha ill check it out

1 Like

Morning @Heliosphear . Curious who the G13s are from? I’ve got it in a cross I’m running from Genus Seeds. BCG13 x Killer Chem. A nice one from brotha @Kind024 .

4 Likes