MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

What a Coinkydink. I’ve been trimming all morning and most of yesterday. Im close to done tho.

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with a few leaves.

5 Likes

Aren’t you wet trimming this time @BigMike55 ?

@Hemp
Great to see you on here brother! How’s it going out your way?

2 Likes

I’m doing ok. I’m ready for cooler weather. So I can get to growing. I got some stuff I want to grow. Pacemaker feels weird.

6 Likes

I want all the goodies from the wet trim while getting in all those crevices. Mainly for the bubble hash. :yum:

2 Likes

I trim when they are wet. Not to tight.

2 Likes

That’s what my friend Ron said. He doesn’t even notice it now.

2 Likes

I hit it every now and then. You can see it under my skin. Hurts a little. Hard to sleep on for now. Glad to be walking.

7 Likes

I just want to know if you can keep time better now. lol
That might just be worth it for a musician. :thinking: Naaaa. You could only play songs at 65 bpm.
:laughing:

9 Likes

I still have an irregular heartbeat. I’m sure it’s gonna take some time, but that is funny. I got a Everlast.

5 Likes

Well, I gotta get something done today other than the animals.
Catch you all on the flip side. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to see you man

3 Likes

That was kinda cruel @MoBilly , but funny. Not sure I’d want him behind me no playing music.

2 Likes

Happy afternoon og! So the temps are back.🤦🥵
Just now in the shade.

not looking much better in future maybe this time we get some rain instead of watching fall all around our property lol.
after that last day of 102° it jumps right back to 105°+

9 Likes

Dang @420noob ! I would melt like the witch in The Wizard of Oz if I lived there!

7 Likes

He’s been around musicians most of his life. He knows that we are all a little bit different…
:crazy_face:
You gotta make allowance for that.
Right @Hemp ?
:wink:

3 Likes

I think I have done just that at least 6 times!:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I went down to Florida to visit my daughter and told myself that I would never go back unless it was an emergency. I felt like I was standing 3 foot from a bonfire.
I sorta felt sorry for all those insects that I fried with my magnifying glass as a kid.
:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

You also had to deal with humidity. During the day it’s usually below 10%Rh. Kick that up to 30%+ and that is a whole new beast to deal with.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::hot_face:

3 Likes

Yeah. I know that’s true! The one time I was in Arizona I was amazed when told what the temp was. I could have sworn it was 15 degrees cooler.

2 Likes