MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I was thinking about the goats earlier today. Big John is getting big.

4 Likes

Cute goats @mobilly! Good afternoon everyone hope you all are having a great weekend so far!

Here’s a double rainbow I snapped a pic of, to bad 0% of the rain landed on us.:sleepy:

Also made a bomb dinner mushroom, spinach, chicken calzone mmm mmm good!

14 Likes

That looks delicious @420noob ! Beautiful double rainbow. Have you ever seen a triple? I’ve seen a couple of those.

1 Like

I’ve been a fan of Goats since one blindsided me. It wasn’t so cool at the time, mind you

3 Likes

I’ve known a few that you had to watch. lol

4 Likes

Imagine the spirit in an animal. This dude feeds me and protects me. I’m gonna run him down lol

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and all of OG!

3 Likes

outta likes so damn early!
here’s some for ya though brother
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Could anyone think of a better day? I can’t.

6 Likes

Morning brother Mo and the OG family.

2 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the rest of the green room gang! :wink::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning all you OG’RS…have a beautiful day, enjoy your weather @MoBilly and everyone else

3 Likes

Morning @percyryan66 .:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and all the rest of you crazy kids

4 Likes

Morning Terps! Hope your day is going smoothly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

After trimming up buds all morning, I guess I’ll starting trimming the lawn :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hope everyone has a great relaxing day!

5 Likes

Sounds like a great day so far…enjoy

4 Likes

I’ll be trimming this evening. Only a couple of plants though so just a short sentence to jail. LOL

I like to leave the buds a little shaggy when I bag them up anyway. I think it separates the buds a little and I’m not worried about bag appeal.

9 Likes