MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @420noob . :slight_smile:

What going on Moe? Any idea for eye drops for a dog?

2 Likes

Morning @hemp.
Why does the dog need drops bro?
I don’t see why Artificial Tears wouldn’t work for a dog though. It’s supposed to be safe for humans so…

3 Likes

Good morning everybody…just about to make my morning Yerba Mate’ :maté:…hope everyone has a great day

1 Like

Back atcha percyryan66! :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Good Morning @MoBilly and friends. Be they 2 or 4 legged. Or 3. I’m outside with Leo, the tripod. He’s a terror! But he’s also the sweetest guy ever.

16 Likes

@crownpoodle
I’ve got to admit something… This is hard for me my friends… I never thought I would say this but… I’m a CAT person now…
:sob:

8 Likes

Well, since I have unburdening my painful realization…
Here’s what the flower room looks like.

How much stretch should I get on the Zkittles?

The Chunky Junky is just starting week 7 tomorrow.
Here’s a bud with grow lights on and then off. What a difference the flash makes!

The Cap Junky is stretching quite a bit now. I have room enough to spread those branches but I wonder if I should this late.

I’m not hating the way they look. Nope, not a bit.
:wink:
Thanks for looking in on my little grow.
:pray:t3:

19 Likes

Saline solution is a good thing to use for dogs with an infected eye or discharge.
Here is how to make it:

To create a saline solution, mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt with one cup of boiled water and allow it to cool.

3 Likes

That CJ looks like if she stacks and packs, the weight will pull them out. Maybe open it up a little with stakes.

1 Like

That Chunky Junky is just about to start puffing up. Lots of frost on those buds. Congrats.

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

I do think I’ll fix up a support system for the CJ @crownpoodle . She still has a lot of stretching to go. It might be a good thing to let some of those inner bud sites have a shot at growing something worth saving…

@BigMike55
Thanks and thanks for letting me have a shot at growing these girls out.
:facepunch:t5:

2 Likes

Great pic…such a beauty…love cats no matter how many legs…tripod:)…lol

2 Likes

Right on…great plants, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Im glad i was able to give you some nice plants to start with. You did those girls justice.

3 Likes

Hey Mike, was that a Cap Junky or Chunky Junky male you gave me back at the gathering?
lol I used it to pollinate a couple plants, and only had listed in my notes as C. Junky… wasn’t thinking about they both had the same initials! DOH!
tag @BigMike55

4 Likes

That was Cap Junky. I only brought suspected females of Chunky Junky. Your male is CAP JUNKY.

3 Likes

Thnx brother! Now my notes are complete!

1 Like

I thought the Cap Junky were Fems

3 Likes

I’ve used eye drops for pink eye on a dog before when his eyes got infected from getting dirt in them. One drop in each eye cured it up.

2 Likes