MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I keep Fish Mox on hand for my dogs. It’s generic Amoxicillin for fish. Buy it online for a few bucks.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend.

2 Likes

Good evening everyone

2 Likes

Hey quit poopin in ur dogs eye man! Lmao…

How u doing buddy?

2 Likes

Sicko ! !
Mentally deranged, I tell ya! Hehehe.

2 Likes

Gots to drop by this thread and say
Good morning, brother Mo, & all OG!

3 Likes

Always a pleasure brother @JohnnyPotseed ! Come back again when you can stay longer. lol
:laughing:

1 Like

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and all the rest of the green room crew! Have a great day! :beach_umbrella::sun_with_face::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Morning boys and girls. Go get buzzed. It feels just right for a midweek obliteration.

6 Likes

Morning brother mine!

4 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the green room crew!!

2 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How’s it going today brother

2 Likes

I’ve been sitting in one place cleaning tools. I loaned my mechanic tools to my nephew. He put them back in my shed yesterday and I looked today.
Why wouldn’t a guy clean borrowed tools before returning them!? I’m going to have a talk with that young man asap. My work day had to take a back seat to this. That’s a BS thing to do. IMO
Sorry for the rant. lol

Other than that, I am doing pretty good.
You?

12 Likes

I’m done with the tools. Two sockets are missing. All of them were dumped into the large toolbox.
I’m disappointment.

12 Likes

Good morning MoBilly! At least you got the tools back…seems like most times I loan out tools they come back broken or not at all :man_facepalming:t2: lol.

2 Likes

See above post. :point_up:t5:

2 Likes

Never fails. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll probably get them back. I hope anyway. I know where he was working so I’ll go have a look around myself if he can’t find them.

6 Likes

I can understand that. Had someone in a shop broke into my toolbox and broke some tools over a weekend. Didn’t care at all about it. Acted like I owed it to him.

3 Likes