MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I’m going fo follow your directions here @BigMike55 . I’ve had “that jar” out more than once lately.
Good morning @MoBilly and friends.

4 Likes

Howdy @Hemp @Flower and @Jpaul .
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t even like loaning stuff to my own son, because he loses it/forgets he borrowed it, and I never see it again.
I gave him a list of all my borrowed stuff a couple years ago, and told him to find it and bring it back.
Some he swore he never borrowed.
Over the next few months he started returning my stuff, as he inadvertently found it while he was looking for his own stuff, lol.
You were right dad, I did have that. Every time.
And I ain’t talking about small, easy to lose, stuff.
For example, the only thing that I can think of that he has not yet found is a Marlin .22 magnum bolt action rifle inside of a soft case.
He has no idea where it is, nor does he remember borrowing it.
My son really likes buying and trading trucks.
I figure somebody found my rifle behind the seat of one of the trucks he traded off.
Dang kids. Stay off my grass, lol.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Good morning everyone, sorry to hear about your tools @MoBilly, that sucks…but you got them back…stay positive brother, your doing great things

4 Likes

Man bro… that truly sucks… my dad always used to lecture the living shit out of me over that… I learned early to have the decency to have them organized and clean when done.

3 Likes

Me too…my dad drilled me on stuff like that

2 Likes

He’s actually my Grandnephew. At 17 years old I’m hoping a good attitude adjustment will help.
:crossed_fingers:t5:

7 Likes

Well… I’d say that’s snipe hunting then… that oughtta fix em @MoBilly

5 Likes

I’ve never been snipe hunting @Terpsnpurps ! People use Moon Shrooms as bait but I could never afford any.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a bummer man. You are right I bet a reminder in respect and taking care of others property would do it! You are taking it easy I would have had to clean them with my grandpa next to me making sure it was done properly! :person_facepalming::wink:

5 Likes

Lmfao!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

image the bird your talking about. 20 different species

1 Like

Lmao… @Hemp you’ve never been snipe hunting??

3 Likes

anyone know what this bugger is by chance?

4 Likes

I’m from the south I know all about it. lol

3 Likes

Damn lol … I need to find someone who hasn’t gone

2 Likes

I don’t know. It definitely looks scary. I wear a cpap mask at night. I think of spiders all the time. lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s helpful.

3 Likes