MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

That’s A nice one right there. I’m sure you will get some use out of that one.

6 Likes

It’s a clone king… it’s odd… higher rated yet cheaper than most… u don’t see that very often @BigMike55

6 Likes

Oh yeah. They are nice. I built on on the cheap with a five dollar bin with lid a $15 dual outlet air pump from Wal-Mart. and a couple air stones. Already had the tubing and the hole saw. Got some plant collars over at the hydrostore. Pretty cheap.
Bottom Line for about forty bucks I had an eight position air cloner.
But then, I’m retired so I have a bit of extra time on my hands …sometimes.

11 Likes

Congratulations on another thread Mobilly!

3 Likes

Good afternoon guys

@Hashpants one of the things I appreciate is when a boss tells you to take your safety seriously. You’ve only one body, right? It made me think more about taking my own safety seriously etc

5 Likes

I was extremely saddened to read about Toke and your other sick kitty @MoBilly. I have been extremely worried for one of my neighborhood ferals that has been really sick for over a week and I have considered that maybe he ate a poisoned rat or mouse… it is spring, rodents are everywhere, and I know that long ago I used to leave out poison to get rid of those damned rodents myself, but I wouldn’t be kind to anyone who mistreated a cat on purpose; it pains me to hear of kitties suffering

7 Likes

Good afternoon Mo, turned over a new chapter. Congratulations my friend.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

That’s great! Can’t wait to see your clones.

3 Likes

I use the same one, it works great.:+1:t2:

5 Likes

I was a production supervisor in a big printing plant @leetdood . Those things would mess up hands. Arms. I had no problem sending guys home for safety violations. Unhook kill switch on guards, then not leave a note. Very bad.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear @herojuana.tom I hope they turn up

1 Like

That’s the 36 site Clone King, right? I have the 25site, works nice. I’m not big enough growing any more to crank up my 128 site EZCloner, lol Sold the 64 site.

7 Likes

That’s the one that I have. It works great. Just follow the instructions, it is so different than old school. I learned the hard way, almost sent it back. :grimacing: Than instead of doing it my way, with no success, I read their directions. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That’s cool man… it sounds a little nicer than just the run of the mill cloner that u buy at a store

1 Like

Lmao that’s funny man

2 Likes

Yes it’s the 36… so far I like it… it seems nice, but I’m just excited to even be doing it lol

1 Like

Normal stoner behavior.

2 Likes

Here they are. These are off a female lpc x bubblegum that I got from oj a longggg time ago and just started growing 2 months ago…

12 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

I really like the look of that. I could never use all those sites. Have my little eight site cloner and usually have a site or two left over. I do like yours tho.

5 Likes