MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning guys

I have a cloner, but I never got the hang of it and I mastered plugs kinda, so I went with that. Gonna clean it up and send it to homie, who was looking for more. It’s not as big as he was looking for but hey, free is free.

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

6 Likes

You too,

Mines a monster though :wink: got lots to catch up on today unfortunately

Out of likes but take some hearts :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

WHOA ROLLOVER!!!

Nice @MoBilly !

:v:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a great day today

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @buck90 @leetdood @InTheWoods @Pigeonman @percyryan66 and all of OG!

@Pigeonman
Thanks. I was more surprised than anyone! lol

9 Likes

Congratulations @MoBilly :tada:
Way to keep the growin goin! Here’s to hoping for a part 5 :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the good morning shout out…same to you brother

3 Likes

I should LIVE that long!
:laughing:

2 Likes

Goodness! Part deux! Congratulations @MoBilly :tada::champagne::balloon:

2 Likes

@GREANDAL
Thank you my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So did the hurricane dump some wet on you?

1 Like

@GREANDAL
We got almost four inches. I have been working on my washed out driveway since it hit. Just got done this morning. Actually, I was clearing ditches in the middle of the rain. Some branches clogged the ditch on the hard turn and took the water down the center. I lost so much rock. I cleared the dam and now I have to buy more 2" rock from the quarry to fill the ditch that the water made in my drive.
The fun never stops bro. lol

How about you? Much rain?

8 Likes

Got around an inch here. Crazy to be glad it didn’t rain more, considering it’s July!

2 Likes

@beebud
I know! The blackberries are loaded this year! I haven’t seen it like this in a very long time. I haven’t had time to pick much but we’re having a cobbler. Eva is a fantastic baker. Too good for my good, if you know what I mean. lol
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

We used to go pick blackberries in July over in Arkansas. Zee made some blackberry jelly that was so good, you would laugh at store bought stuff. Plus the blackberry cobbler.
But we would get loaded with chiggers and ticks.

7 Likes

You ever make bumbleberry pie?

I don’t have pie making money lately but damn, those are delicious when I can get or make them. Lady here used to make them.

3 Likes

High thought:

If we had to be in a gang, and the gangs were all repping different apples, I would be in granny Smith apple gang 4 LYFE

5 Likes

Whenever I was with a woman the pie I always got was humble pie…….

11 Likes

Yes, but was it delicious?! :yum:

3 Likes