MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Great plan.

3 Likes

I really only need one good boy and maybe two or three girls. Wanna keep one for smoking buds and one or two to make seeds. Plans go wrong sometimes tho.

3 Likes

lol Ya know me well, brother!

4 Likes

I do hope youā€™d bring at least one girl along with the boy(s?)

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Terpsnpurps, @Golfnutt, @herojuana.tom, and the rest of the green room crew. Your thread šŸŖ” is looking :eyes: busy today! We are getting another on of those picture perfect days on the East Coast, nice to see a change in the weather! Have a smashing day gang! :sun_with_face::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a fantastic day

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Hope your back is behaving today.

2 Likes

Better but Iā€™m still not ready to take on Mike Tyson. Maybe tomorrowā€¦
Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my plan. Ill know more in a couple days. They are all pretty nice plants. Except for that one runt. I believe it to be a boy. But heā€™s only about half as tall as the normal ones. Donā€™t know if that means anything.

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly @OhNo555 @MrHamilton @Gumbert @Oldjoints @crownpoodle @BigMike55 ! Hope yā€™all are good.

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting around pretty good man. Thanks. Is your day looking bright?

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if you were asking a serious question, however, if you were, I donā€™t feel that you got an adequate answer.

Iā€™m also a city boy, however, I did live quite rurally, about 50 years ago, for more than a decade and juiced cows for money as well as having had my own milk cow for a time. While I understand the discussion was about goats, in this regard, I believe cows bodiesā€™ behave similarly. This is what I recall.

If you skip milking a cow or a goat for a day, you are asking that animal to get a condition called mastitis. The ā€œitisā€ part is just like any medical word with ā€œitisā€ at its end, it means an inflammation. Think bursitis, an inflammation of the bursa, or tendonitis, an inflammation of tendons. The ā€œmastā€ part is like in mastectomy, ā€œectomyā€ is removal, ā€œmastā€ is a breast. Mastitis occurs in an animalā€™s bag and teats, and itā€™s an inflammation that can become serious if not attended to quickly.

The milk gets somewhat more viscous and lumpy, and the animalā€™s bag gets tender to the touch. Thatā€™s not milk you want to drink.

The cure is, or at least was half a century ago, antibiotics. I donā€™t recall which one, but once itā€™s given to the cow, a commercial dairy must throw that milk out. I personally was happy to take that milk and feed it to my pigs, but thatā€™s just me. I think it takes a few days for mastitis to clear up once an antibiotic regimen is started.

Iā€™m pretty toasted at the moment, so I hope if Iā€™m mistaken regarding any of the above, someone with more knowledge will correct me.

6 Likes

Yep @mota . All that fits with what Iā€™ve learned about mastitis.
Not throwing stones mind you but I personally wouldnā€™t even sample the milk during treatment. When we do our internal parasite treatments itā€™s the same. I want my milk from a clean source. :wink:

4 Likes

Goes without saying.

I agree. I only fed it to the pigs, which, in retrospect was likely not the smartest thing Iā€™ve ever done.

Apparently, however, consuming that pork didnā€™t kill me, for which Iā€™m thankful. :+1: There may be others who disagree (not that it didnā€™t kill me)! ROFLMAO

3 Likes

What doesnā€™t kill you, makes you stronger.

Or, so Iā€™ve heard.

4 Likes

I lived in rural Arkansas for several years but I was more an in-towner. No farm animals. So, I know absolutely nothing of farm animals. Except for my first wife, haw. haw I kid, she was a good woman.

5 Likes

Good morning/afternoon all!

2 Likes

Good morning @420noob !
:+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to milk my cat, but he doesnā€™t like it :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

The antibiotics that you give an animal can make a human go deaf. I used to use it on the turkeys when they got avian respiratory infection. Never eat them eggs afterwards.

2 Likes