MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good evening all! Damn@mobilly sorry to hear about your back man. Glad some of you all are getting rain. Looking at the weather and hopefully by the second week of September we should be below 100° regularly. Hope everyone has a good hump day tomorrow.

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG! The bud pic is looking real fine!

6 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the crew!!

4 Likes

Morning guys, gals, etc.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

6 Likes

Congrats on the successful harvest, Mo, those CJ buds look tasty!

Being a cat person myself, I hope you don’t mind if I showcase a few felines I tooks some pics of while I was meandering through your backyard and drinking my morning brew :laughing::v: Have a great bud, day!

9 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @Terpsnpurps @BigMike55 and @herojuana.tom !

Nice one Tom! I saved that one. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Glad you liked it Mo. I liked this one specifically because the cats all looked tough :laughing:

3 Likes

@herojuana.tom
The one in the front must be the head honcho. He definitely gets the lions share of the food!
:rofl:

4 Likes

He sure is one big booty kitty…….

4 Likes

He ALWAYS eats first, and had food insecurity as a kitten so he eats it ALL every. single. time.
His big booty helps emphasize his gravitas… He’s Big Poppa :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen cats that looked like that! Eva’s mom always kept food out for her cats 24/7. She had a big male cat that never seemed to be far from that bowl. He must have been 25 lb. Dude waddled when he walked but the other cats left him the H alone!
Maybe they were afraid he would eat THEM too!

4 Likes

There was a commercial on tv last night, made think of @MoBilly
I don’t remember the product they were selling but it had two guys hanging by their fingertips over a mountain cliff. One guy had a CEO phone and was looking to see if he had a signal to call for help. An eagle flew by and grabbed his phone so he puts his hand back on the cliff. A big mountain goat (yo, Mo) came up and started stomping on both of their hands, laughing like a hyena. Funny shit. If I see it again ill try to find out what the commercial was for.

4 Likes

Or maybe it was a stoners dream???

3 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t decide to ingest about 5 grams of those shrooms brother???
Sounds like a good one!

3 Likes

Hey brother
Check out these Chunky junky plants. Looking purty yes?

13 Likes

Man what a carpet of goodness! You really need to put about three more in there though. Looks a little sparse to me.

4 Likes

I was just checking for boys and girls. I will give them a few more days to be sure but it appears i have four girls and four boys.

4 Likes

Didn’t you say you only wanted two males? That’ll free up some space. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

If it turns out to be boy heavy i will need to make a trip to T-town fairly soon. At least before they start releasing magic dust. Brother @JohnnyPotseed will be needing some new pollen about then

4 Likes