MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

So funny. Friday!!!

3 Likes

Went to a new place the other day. Wasn’t that great.

2 Likes

Yep that happens but I love trying new places. Where I am from I probably tried every restaurant within an hour drive. I had my “tried and true” places
Where I knew what to expect.
I took my girlfriend of the moment to a place called The Lakehouse Inn in Pa. It was a 5 star restaurant and deserved every star. She loved it and said it was the best food she had ever had in her life. I tried to take her back there a few years later and they were shut down/closed. Come to find out they had all their piping and sewer and oils going into the lake polluting it.
I would go to Bookbinders in Philly every now and then. The food is good but you better be ready for a hell of a bill. I found that some of the best restaurants were also Inn’s at least in that area.

4 Likes

Been eating Vietnamese food lately. I do like new food places.

3 Likes

Afternoon @MoBilly . Two of our favorite restaurants closed this month. One after 40 years. Knew the owners. Kids went to school together. Mexi place with the best Chile Rellenos. Italian place too. I’m a creature of habit, liking my same places.
Found this puck cleaning today. No idea where it came from. Familiar to any of you?

10 Likes

sweet find ! how many Mexican Italians you want for it :grimacing:JK

2 Likes

Just rolled in to the home place. We’ve been out making noise. :slight_smile: It’s already been a long day. The reason I say that is I needed a walk this morning so I decided to try to get to my favorite thinking place on the property.
This is why I can’t even take my tractor down to the spring.

It was thick going at times but I made it to the little pond where the runoff from both springs come together. @JohnnyPotseed This is my quiet spot. My favorite part of the land.

I didn’t want to risk getting up to the spring though. Those rocks are slick and my knee and back were already being pushed. I still had to make my way back up the ridge so I stopped here.

The way to the small spring was manageable so I took a look.

It has filled up but it’s still seeping from up above.

It drops back underground and pops up farther down the hill.

Up on that flat just above the little pond is my favorite hunting and camping spot.

This little waterfall is making music 24/7. :slight_smile:

Well folks, that is where I go to find some peace in my heart. I felt the need to get there. It’s been a long time.

27 Likes

Beautiful pictures. I can see why that’s your favorite spot. Your happy place.

3 Likes

Yeah @Golfnutt . It was real nice to see the place again.

4 Likes

That’s a great spot @MoBilly …you’re fortunate to have that within walking distance.

5 Likes

I know my friend. I have worked out a hundred problems in that spot through the years. I hadn’t been down there in probably three years.

7 Likes

Time to call it a night everyone.
Treat your loved ones like it was the last time you will ever see them. Every time you see them.
:pray:t4:

14 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

PEACE @MoBilly . Beautiful thinking place. I have a few, living at the ocean. I can find a quiet pocket beach on the 4th of July! 48 years of local knowledge helps.

3 Likes

Have a good night brother!

1 Like

G’ morning @MoBilly and all in the Green Room!
Have a great weekend :rocket:
Beautiful spot for sure

1 Like

Goodnight morning brother MO, and all OG!
Sorry i disnt get by yesterday, i was kinda preoccupied

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Hey Big Mo!
Wake up man! Don’t you have some goats to tend to? Your burning daylight, son!
Have a great day, brother.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day
@MoBilly that is an awesome spot! Thank you for sharing

3 Likes