MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @buck90 @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen and all the rest of you good people!
@BigMike55
You are right. I’m normally long done by now but I’m moving a little slow today. That walk off the ridge was rough yesterday and I’m paying for it. I may never get back down there again but I’m glad I made it this time.

Hey @JohnnyPotseed
did you see the pics of my quiet spot? :point_up:t4:

13 Likes

Yep brother, nice

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, @Emeraldgreen, @Terpsnpurps, @buck90, @crownpoodle, & the rest of the green room gang. :partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sun_with_face::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555

3 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool pictures.

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful place @MoBilly I’m jealous needless to say! Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good afternoon @MoBilly, that looks like a great spot to find peace and meditate or medicate or both. Have a nice day buddy, I’m going to a wedding reception this afternoon. I’ll be bringing some party favors.:wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Greenfingers , I’ve been meaning to ask. Have you sampled that VB yet?
:ear:t4:

1 Like

@Hemp ,
Thanks brother. Enjoyed our conversation the other day. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Dude! You will be THE MAN at the party! lol
Have fun. :v:t5:

2 Likes

Good afternoon @OhNo555 and @MoBilly … I found a bunch of fungus gnats in my flowering pots last night… scrambling today to deal with the bastids

I hope y’all have a great day!! :+1: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

This makes me a bit sad to hear

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
If ever I can afford a decent used four wheel drive ATV I wouldn’t have a problem. That road is washed out where I couldn’t put it in shape without a bulldozer though and that ain’t happening any year soon. lol

6 Likes

Good God in heaven! That is your property Mo? What a little slice of paradise you look to have there, I see why that pond area is your favorite part of the land. :star_struck: The only spots I know like that are public, usually crowded, and will have people passing through regularly. :expressionless: I’m glad you pushed it and got down there, a day of recovery would be totally worth the experience to me.
:v:

5 Likes

Dayum! I’m gonna be watching that craig jones vs gabi garcia. That dude deserves to be ripped in half by a Girl. Capital G on that one.

1 Like

This is under my porch, MO. You can use it as long as you like. It needs to be run.

17 Likes

Good afternoon all! I hope y’all have a smokin good weekend!

1 Like

That would be a major help around the place Hashpants. If you ever get the notion to sell her let me know. If it runs and all I’d be interested after we get the waterline situation taken care of. That is depending on how far I would have to go to pick it up. My old truck is a thirsty B. lol

3 Likes

Can I send you a pm?

1 Like